NOW Slimaluma Plus Review
What You Should Know
Since losing weight can be difficult, there are dietary supplements you can take to improve your weight loss results. However, it is important to choose a supplement that is free of dangerous ingredients like Ephedra; not to mention any ingredients you are allergic to. Among the supplements available for weight management, there is NOW Slimaluma Plus. It is one of many products available from NOW, and it is okay for women and men striving to shed unwanted pounds. This supplement sells through a number of websites like bodybuilding.com for as low as $13 per bottle.
- Slimaluma™ Extract 500mg
- Green Tea Extract 200mg
- Yerba Mate Extract 200mg
- Cellulose (Capsule)
- Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source)
- Manioc (Cassava Root)
- Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source)
NOW Slimaluma Plus contains a patented extract, and is a vegetarian formula. It is claimed to control appetite, boost energy levels, and provide antioxidant protection. This supplement may also help you lose unwanted body fat. To use this product, you take two capsules twice each day, 45 minutes prior to meals. NOW Slimaluma Plus is boasted as an herbal energy formula that encourages weight loss.
There are a few key ingredients used in NOW Slimaluma Plus. One of which is Slimaluma Extract 500 milligrams. This natural ingredient is basically Caralluma Fimbriata, which is supposed to control appetite and curb cravings. Green Tea Extract is also found in this diet product, and is commonly used in many weight loss products today. It contains caffeine to boost energy levels and increase metabolic rates, as well as antioxidants for overall health. Yerba Mate Extract is the other ingredient, and it also contains caffeine. This will help boost energy levels and improve mental clarity.
- NOW Slimaluma Plus contains a patented ingredient.
- Some dieters will appreciate that this is a vegetarian formula.
- This supplement should help increase energy levels.
- A 100 percent money-back guarantee was not found.
- NOW Slimaluma Plus contains high levels of caffeine.
- This diet product may cause side effects like nausea, headache, nervousness, insomnia, and dehydration.
- No free trial samples are available.
- No physical fitness regimen is recommended with this weight loss supplement.
All in all, NOW Slimaluma Plus may help ignite energy levels. After all, this formula contains a significant amount of caffeine. As for suppressing appetite, there is no clinical proof that supports this. It would be nice to see a 100% satisfaction guarantee provided with this weight loss formula. This way you know you can get your money back if NOW Slimaluma Plus fails to work as described. It is a good idea to compare this supplement to a few others before making any decisions.