What You Should Know
Before ephedra was banned, it was one of the most popular weight loss supplements the industry had ever seen. Dieters reported dramatic weight loss that was effortless and quick. Unfortunately, the side effects were so severe in some consumers that the product was taken off the shelf. Nuphedra promises many of the same weight loss benefits with none of the bad side effects. The question is, how well does the product actually work? More importantly, is it safe?
List of Ingredients
Green Tea Extract 250 mg, Phenylethylamine 50 mg, Cayenne 100 mg, Rasberry Ketones 75 mg, Thermodiaminea 10 mg, Lipolide 10 mg, Yohimbine HCL 2 mg, Green Coffee Bean Extract 50 mg, Ginger 100 mg, Synephring 20 mg, Bioperine 5 mg, Vinpocetine 2.5 mg, Dandelion 300 mg, Uva Ursi 150 mg,
The product claims to help dieters lose three to five pounds a week, increase stamina, boost mental alertness, improve energy levels, increase metabolism, and create feelings of euphoria. The price for a one month supply varies from about $40 to $50 depending on the retailer. This does not include shipping and handling or individual state taxes. Some of the retailers on independent auction sites sell previously opened products.
- Nuphedra is marketed as a safer version of ephedra.
- The product is available online from resellers.
- The product is no longer available directly from the manufacturer due to FDA compliancy issues.
- Some side effects such as insomnia, dizziness, headaches, and irritability have been reported.
- The manufacturer does not provide any scientific studies to prove the weight loss claims they make for the product.
- There is some concern about the overall safety of this product.
- This product contains numerous stimulants which may negatively impact people who are sensitive to caffeine.
There is quite a bit of evidence that ephedra, and Nuphedra, were relatively effective in promoting weight loss. Unfortunately, products containing ephedra were deemed to be so harmful to the consumer’s health as to be completely banned by the FDA. The fact that there are so many health concerns is a huge red flag for this product. Also troubling is the fact that the manufacturer is no longer making this product and it is only available through third party sales. This means there are no money back guarantee’s and no place to turn to if the product does not work for you, or worse, if it is harmful. This is not a product we would recommend. Instead, look for a product that has a proven track record for facilitating weight loss without causing negative side effects and that offers a reliable money back guarantee.