What You Should Know
Nutrabolics Hemodrene for Her is a weight loss supplement that has included six weight management components into one tablet. Finding a product that offers numerous methods to help increase weight loss is a tempting prospect. Who doesn’t want to have all their weight loss problems addressed with one tablet? Of course the old adage that if it sounds too good to be true, is always something to be conscious of. The question becomes is this product good, or too good to be true?
List of Ingredients
Hemodrene For Her Proprietary Matrix 1500 mg, Lipid Metabolism Weight Loss Complex, Neurogenic Performance Optimizers, Inferno Thermogenic Support Matrix, InsuLean K Insulin Support Matrix, Diubolic Diuretic Support Matrix, NutraFemme Proprietary Dermalogic Support Complex, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Kollidon 30, Hypromellose, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Talc.
Nutrabolics Hemodrene for her claims to support weight loss by increasing the ability of the body to burn fat, increase concentration, improve focus, drastically increase metabolism, enable the body to better utilize carbohydrates, increase energy, and help control appetite and food cravings. The company recommends new clients being with only one tablet per day to determine tolerance. Thereafter, the recommendation is 1-2 tablets about 45 minutes before a workout with twelve ounces of water. On days where no workout is planned, the company recommends taking one tablet with food as soon as you wake up. A sixty table supply is about $60, although this does not include shipping, handling, or taxes. The company does offer discounts and free gifts with purchases, depending on the cart total.
- This product is easy to purchase online.
- The manufacturer offers incentives for larger purchases.
- The manufacturer’s website is user friendly.
- There are a number of proprietary blends included within the ingredients that do not list the amounts of the specific ingredients making it difficult to ascertain the effectiveness of the product.
- There are no scientific studies provided by the manufacturer that support their claims for the product.
- The company does not offer a money back guarantee.
- The product contains stimulants.
- Some side effects that have been noted include headache, nausea, insomnia, and dizziness.
Nutrabolics Hemodrene for Her makes many bold claims, unfortunately there is very little hard data to back any of them. This is unfortunate, especially considering the exorbitant cost of the product if taken at the maximum recommended dosage. For people who want to lose weight, no price is too high. However, if you are going to spend this much money it is advisable that the product offer a money back guarantee and have hard science backing the weight loss promises.