NutraMetrix OPC-3 Review
What You Should Know
NutraMetrix OPC-3 is a product by Isotonix, a well known health and wellness supplement company. This supplement is an antioxidant supplement, designed to help the body in a number of ways. While it is not a fat burner or an appetite suppressant, it may still be beneficial to those who are trying to lose weight. Read this review to find out more about the product and how it works to determine whether or not you want to try it.
List of Ingredients
NutraMetrix OPC-3 contains the following ingredients:
- Grape Seed Extract: 25 mg
- Red Wine Extract: 25 mg
- Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol®): 25 mg
- Bilberry Extract: 25 mg
- Citrus Extract (Bioflavonoids): 25 mg
NutraMetrix OPC-3 contains five main ingredients. Grape seed extract is high in antioxidants, and is known to help support healthy cholesterol levels. Red wine extract comes from grape vines, stalks, roots and seeds. It is high in antioxidants and thought to support heart health. It also supports the overall health of the cardiovascular system as a whole, protecting blood vessels as well. Pine bark extract is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the face of the planet, known for aggressively attacking free radicals to protect the body’s organs from oxidative stress and damage. Bilberry extract is another source of antioxidants, that support healthy vision and circulation in the body. Citrus extract is an excellent source of bioflavonoids, where most citrus fruits get their health benefits. These antioxidants are known to help strengthen the blood vessels, and produce anti-inflammatory effects to help improve joint health, while also helping to maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- NutraMetrix OPC-3 contains several different sources and types of antioxidants.
- Antioxidants are highly beneficial to overall health and disease prevention.
- NutraMetrix OPC-3 is not a fat burner or an appetite suppressant.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
- There are no dietary recommendations to accompany this product.
- We are not sure about the money back guarantee for this product.
NutraMetrix OPC-3 looks like it could have its place in the health supplement world. While there is no argument against antioxidants and their benefits for the body, this is not a weight loss supplement in the sense that it is a fat burner or an appetite suppressant. Using something like this along with a nutritionally balanced diet, regular exercise routine, and a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner can help enhance your overall weight loss results, but relying on something like this alone will not likely produce the results you are looking for.