What You Should Know
Nutrex T-UP Black is a testosterone boosting supplement that claims to help build more muscle, burn more fat, and boost the sex drive. Testosterone does play a role in the building of muscle, and therefore the burning of fat; but is not ideal for women to take, and excessive levels in men can cause negative side effects. Does this product live up to its claims? With so many testosterone boosting products on the market today, is there anything about this one that sets it apart from the rest? This review takes a closer look.
List of Ingredients
Nutrex T-UP Black contains: The Ultimate Underground Testosterone Boosting Complex: Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, Massularia Acuminata, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
Nutrex T-UP Black features a proprietary blend, so we cannot see how much of each ingredient is in the formula. A closer look at the ingredients in the formula shows there are not any ingredients that will do anything to produce any kind of results. One ingredient is an aphrodisiac, and while this may increase sex drive, it will not increase testosterone levels or promote increased muscle mass, and it certainly will not burn fat. The Sodium D will help replace electrolytes lost from sweat during workouts. The Massurlaria Acuminata was originally tested for testosterone boosting properties, but was found to be the aphrodisiac in the formula, with no increase in testosterone. The B vitamins in the formula will help increase energy levels and promote faster healing while improving overall body function.
- This product contains B vitamins essential to the body’s health.
- Nutrex T-UP Black does not boost testosterone like it claims.
- This product is not for women.
- At nearly $55 for a month’s supply this is an expensive investment.
- Nothing in this product will burn fat or build muscle.
- The money back guarantee will depend on the merchant you purchase this product from as it is not directly available from the manufacturer.
- Hiding product amounts in proprietary blends usually means the product is not strong enough to produce real results.
Nutrex T-UP Black is not what it claims to be. Not only do we not advocate testosterone boosting products, we couldn’t recommend this one even if we did. Nothing in the formula suggests that it would increase testosterone levels anyway. Building more muscle does help burn more fat because it boosts the metabolism, but trying to build muscle this way is not wise. Look for a weight loss supplement that contains clinically proven amounts of clinically proven fat burning and/or appetite suppressing ingredients instead of wasting money on something like this.