Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake Review
What You Should Know
Nowadays you can avoid fatty meals at restaurants, and consume a protein shake or bar instead. Many of these handy supplements provide plenty of vitamins and minerals, as well as protein to stave off hunger and increase energy levels. One product in particular is Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake, and we will examine it closely in this review. The first thing you should know is the price, which is $29.99 (a 12-ounce canister).
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Vitamin A Palminate
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as Di Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Folic Acid
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin HCl)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate)
- Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione)
- Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate)
- Chromium (as Chromium Chloride)
- Copper (as Copper Sulfate)
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodine)
- Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate)
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Phosphate)
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)
- Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)
- Phosphorous (as Magnesium Phosphate & Sodium Phosphate, Tribasic, & Tricalcium Phosphate)
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate)
- Natural Flavors
The Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake is chocolate flavored and creamy. It is intended to be consumed in place of breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. This all natural powder is simply added to eight ounces of water, and then blended. It is free of gluten, preservatives, Aspartame, sugar, trans fats, fillers, MSG, artificial colors, cholesterol, and saturated fats. This shake should help you feel full, stay energized, and lower your calorie intake to promote weight loss.
Each serving of the Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake provides 20 grams of protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, 105 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, and one gram of carbohydrates. Just so you are aware, this powder supplement is manufactured in the USA, and it is sweetened with Stevia.
- Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake does not contain saturated fat and trans fat.
- This powder supplement is free of sugar.
- There are customer complaints about the taste of this shake.
- Some users complained that Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake is difficult to mix.
- This supplement contains only 12 servings per container.
- There are many similar protein shakes available.
It is easy to mix up the numerous meal replacement shakes and bars on the market today. One thing that stood out about Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake is the customer reviews we found online. After all, some customers stated that the taste and texture of this powder is poor. While this supplement does provide a good amount of protein to suppress hunger and increase energy, note that you only get 12 servings per container. This means one container of Nutri-Fusion Systems Meal Replacement Shake might only last you a week or so.