What You Should Know
Nutriherb is a brand of “herbal supplements” that are claimed to benefit the user’s overall health. Their three main supplements are Herbal 2000, for weight maintenance and appetite control, Herbal Sensation, which improves sexual health and libido, and Herbal Max, which assists with weight reduction. Nutriherb began back in 1994 and currently offers each product for sale via the official website. It is noted that some individuals may gain weight slightly when first using Nutriherb supplements. There is a convenient 1-800 number presented at the top of the site for easy ordering.
In regards to weight reduction and weight management, Nutriherb basically offers Herbal Max ($24.95) and Herbal 2000 ($24.95). Both of these products are claimed to boost energy levels, improve health, control appetite and assist with overall weight loss. The major active ingredients found in these Nutriherb products are Garcinia Cambogia, Chromium Picolinate (helps regulate blood sugar levels), Green tea Extract (aids the user’s metabolism) and White Willow Bark (boosts metabolic rates). These products also contain a variety of vitamins and minerals. Herbal Max and Herbal 2000 each contain 90 capsules per bottle. A money-back guarantee and free trial samples of Nutriherb are not mentioned on the official website.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Nutriherb is a line of herbal supplements that are suitable for women and men alike. These products are claimed to assist with weight loss by regulating blood sugar levels, boosting the user’s metabolism, suppressing hunger and increasing energy. The key components incorporated into Nutriherb supplements like Herbal 2000 and Herbal Max are Garcinia Cambogia, Chromium Picolinate (helps regulate blood sugar levels), Green tea Extract (aids the user’s metabolism) and White Willow Bark (boosts metabolic rates). Clinical research and/or trials are not presented on the website to back up weight loss claims made by Nutriherb. Like most dietary weight management supplements, Nutriherb products are taken daily with water.
- Nutriherb products are stated to be infused with herbal ingredients.
- All Nutriherb supplements can be acquired easily via the official website.
- Nutriherb products are available to potentially assist with weight reduction, but without a doctor’s prescription.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee offered on the official website to ensure users will get their money back if unsatisfied.
- Clinical testing or trial results are not posted on the Nutriherb website.
- Certain ingredients offered in products like Herbal Max or Herbal 2000 may not be suitable for some users.
- It is stated that Nutriherb may cause slight weight gain when first used.
- Full lists of ingredients for Herbal Max and Herbal 2000 are not clearly presented on the website for consumer reference reasons.
In the end, Nutriherb products like Herbal Max and Herbal 2000 sound wonderful in theory. Supposedly they’re loaded with herbal ingredients, vitamin-enriched to provide health benefits and assist with weight management all at once. While this sounds great, there are no testimonials or clinical findings posted on the official website to support these claims. Finally, it would be nice to see all the ingredients that are involved with Herbal Max and Herbal 2000 simply for allergy reasons and to be aware of any potential side effects that may occur.