What You Should Know
NutriMelt is a meal replacement shake sold by the Strictly Health Corporation and cannot be purchased offline. The main difference between NutriMelt shakes and other meal replacement shakes is the lowered calories and carbohydrates in each shake. The NutriMelt shakes boast 20 grams of whey protein and only 155 calories per serving. There are three flavors available: creamy vanilla, rich chocolate and simply strawberry.
The website claims that NutriMelt delivers a “one, two punch” when it comes to weight loss. The product promises to ramp up energy while curbing appetite and speed up the metabolism. The website also claims that the special blend of ingredients will convert stored body fat to energy while helping to melt cellulite and flush it from the body.
List of Ingredients
Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, Arch Richmix B7, larche, flavorings, guar gum, xylitol, sucralose.
The company claims that each serving contains more protein and less sugar than any other brand. Each serving has 20 grams of whey protein, 8 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fat and 1 gram of sugar with only 155 calories. Like most meal replacement shakes, dieters are encouraged to replace two meals each day with the protein shake. At only 155 calories per serving dieters naturally cut down on calories considerably. The higher protein content is said to help feed the muscles and reduce muscle loss during weight loss.
- Each serving has 20 grams of protein making it one of the higher protein brands on the market.
- With only 155 calories per serving, NutriMelt has less total calories than many other brands of meal replacement shake.
- NutriMelt fits in easily with a low-carb lifestyle.
- Shakes do not contain: yeast, artificial dyes or chemical additives.
- NutriMelt cannot be purchased in any retail store; meal replacement shakes must be purchased online.
- Many complaints have been logged by customers on multiple websites saying that the Sarasota, Florida based company is difficult to reach for questions or assistance.
- With such a low calorie content, satiety is replaced with hunger in a very short amount of time, despite the amount of protein present.
NutriMelt is a very low calorie, low carbohydrate, high protein meal replacement shake. There have been many complaints by customers concerning The Strictly Health Corporation and the inability to contact them. Many complaints have stated that the phone is never answered while others state that recurrent charges have been made by the company for product never received. It is next to impossible to return product for a refund. With so many brands of meal replacement shakes on the market, this would not be the first choice.