What You Should Know
NutriVeda is a weight loss product produced by a multi-level marketing (MLM) company called Zril. The product claims to be able to help users lose weight and feel better, improving their overall well being. They, like so many supplements out there claim to be the best on the market. The formula claims to be an all natural supplement that can suppress the appetite and boost the metabolism to burn more fat. Can it live up to such high expectations?
List of Ingredients
NurtiVeda contains: gymnema sylvestre, guggul, turmeric, green tea, amalaki, haritaki, cinnamon, and cayenne.
NurtiVeda is an all natural formula, and it does contain a couple of ingredients that could help burn fat, but they are not in high enough amounts to produce real results. Green tea is the only ingredient proven to help with weight loss, but if it is not used in proven amounts, it will not work. Cayenne pepper will boost the metabolism by increasing the core body temperature, but to produce real results must be consumed at a very high, nearly impossible, level. Gymnema sylvestre is a stimulant, which may burn fat, but has not been proven to do so. Guggul is short for guggulesterones, which are thought to suppress the appetite. The other ingredients in the formula have nothing to do with weight loss.
- NurtiVeda does contain a proven weight loss ingredient.
- This product contains ingredients which are beneficial to overall health.
- NurtiVeda is produced and marketed by an MLM.
- The $80 price tag makes this product an expensive investment.
- We cannot see how much of each ingredient is in the formula because of the proprietary blend.
- Many of these ingredients can be found in other supplements for less than half the price.
- No word on a satisfaction guarantee, so once you buy it, you may be stuck with it..
- There are no free trials of this product.
NurtiVeda is not a great option. Though some of the ingredients are known to potentially produce weight loss, half of the ingredients have nothing to do with it at all. If you’re interested in trying any of these ingredients, go to your local supplement store and get them for much cheaper. You can get the health benefits without all the hype and expense. Weight loss products should not be marketed by an MLM because most of the time these companies are just scams trying to make money off of people making money by selling the product. Weight loss products that really work will not only contain proven amounts of proven ingredients, but will be confident enough to back themselves with either a trial or a guarantee. For best results, chose a proven weight loss supplement and combine with a balanced diet and exercise program.