What You Should Know
Nutriwhey is a dietary supplement designed to increase lean muscle production when used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise. The ingredients in whey protein tend to be the same, but Nutriwhey adds digestive enzymes to facilitate breaking down the protein in the system. This allows dieters to feel full without the traditional bloat associated with protein powders. The supplement is available on the official website for approximately $25. Fairly inexpensive when compared to similar products.
List of Ingredients
- Whey Concentrate
- Whey Isolate
- Hydrolysed Whey
- Dietary Fiber
Nutriwhey is a dietary supplement that assists with weight management and promotes lean muscle production. The supplement features three forms of protein as well as includes digestive enzymes that assist with breaking down the protein. This reduces stomach bloating. The supplement is available on the official website for less than $25. Dieters will notice the benefits of protein and the affordability.
There is information available on the website stating Nutriwhey contains less protein per serving than comparable brands. What we noticed was a respectable amount. The supplement contains 24g of protein per serving. Several of the more expensive brands contain 15g or less. We also noticed the low amount of carbohydrates and low calorie count. This is ideal for individuals partaking in a low calories/carb diet. There are only 1.8g of carbs per serving and 130 calories.
- Nutriwhey is available on the official website.
- There are benefits to including protein in your diet.
- The supplement is affordable.
- The supplement contains digestive enzymes.
- The supplement is available in a variety of flavors.
- Nutriwhey contains less sugar and is lower in calories than similar products.
- The supplement is not linked to clinical studies.
- There is no scientific research associated with the effectiveness.
- There are limited customer testimonials.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- The supplement contains less protein per serving than similar brands.
We like protein powders. Aside from lean meats, protein powder is a surefire way to add to a healthy lifestyle. By far, Nutriwhey is not the best solution on the market. In fact, there are several on the market offering more grams of protein per serving, although Nutriwhey provides a respectable 24g per serving. One thing Nutriwhey does contain verses similar products is digestive enzymes. This helps break down the protein in the system and reduces the chance of bloating. Overall, Nutriwhey is a solid product offering a substantial amount of protein at an affordable price. You end up paying less than $25 for a two-pound container.