What You Should Know
NV Beauty Pill promises to not only help women lose weight, but also promises beauty benefits. NV is pronounced ‘envy’, which is exactly the feeling the spokeswoman, Carmen Electra, evokes in most women. She is an ideal spokesperson because so many women want to have a body that looks like hers. Many women who want to lose weight want to do so not only for the health benefits but also because they want to look more beautiful. It is certainly tempting to take one supplement that promises to make you thinner and more beautiful. The only concern is that this product may be offering more than it can deliver.
List of Ingredients
Green Tea Extract, Theobromine, Hoodia Gordonii, Taurine, Panax Ginseng Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Collagen, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Silica, Biotin, Coenzyme Q10.
This product claims to facilitate weight loss, improve skin tone, increase nail strength and flexibility, and improve the look and feel of hair. The manufacturer recommends taking one tablet in the morning before breakfast and another caplet on an empty stomach six hours later with eight ounces of water. Each bottle contains sixty tablets and costs between $30 and $50 depending on the merchant. This price does not include taxes or shipping and handling.
- The product can be purchased online from third party retailers.
- The product does not come with a money back guarantee
- There are no medical or scientific tests proving the validity of the claims made by the company.
- The product does contain stimulants which can negatively affect some people.
- There are no free trails available for this product.
- No customer testimonials.
- The manufacturer of the product does not maintain a website.
- Adverse side effects have been reported such as headaches, dizziness, insomnia, and nausea.
The NV Beauty Pill really doesn’t offer consumers anything new in the diet or beauty categories. The two primary weight loss ingredients in this product, green tea and hoodia, are common in many weight loss supplements. Collagen, the ingredient linked to the beauty claims, is also commonly found in beauty products. What makes this product somewhat unique is the combination of the two ingredients together. Unfortunately, there are no scientific studies proving the efficacy of this product. More disturbing is the fact that the company does not offer a money back guarantee nor does it provide a free sample. For consumers who wish to lose weight with the assistance of a weight loss supplement, there are certainly more well researched products whose manufacturers are confident enough to offer either a free trial or a money back guarantee.