NV Clinical Review
What You Should Know
NV Clinical is also known as the Hollywood diet pill. Supposedly, this weight loss supplement is the secret used by celebrities to shed pounds and improve overall health and wellness. Does Hollywood have this one right? We will see.
List of Ingredients
NV Weight Loss Complex:
- Indian Sphaeranthus
NV Superfruit Complex:
- Cranberry Extract
- Goji Berry
- Pomegranate Seed
- Grape Extract
- Litchi Fruit
- Bilberry Fruit
NV Clinical Sprinkles:
NV Clinical is a dietary supplement designed to help dieters lose weight and improve overall health and wellbeing. Information relating to the supplement as well as the ingredient list is available n the official website. Dieters also have the ability to purchase NV Clinical on the website as well as third party site for $39.95. This is more expensive than comparable products.
Taking a closer look at the supplement, we noticed there was only one proven weight loss ingredient, caffeine. Unfortunately, the caffeine is listed in a proprietary blend. There is no indication given as to the exact amount. This is potentially dangerous, especially if dieters are sensitive to caffeine.
The majority of diet supplements do not have clinical trials or scientific research backing claims, but NV Clinical does. In order to add to the validity of the supplement, we would have liked to see the clinical trials. There were no studies on the site or links to independent studies.
- Diet recommendations are available on the website.
- Dieters can purchase NV Clinical on the official website.
- The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
- The supplement contains proven weight loss ingredients.
- The company states there are clinical studies associated with the supplement.
- The ingredient list is available to review on the website.
- There are no links to the clinical trials.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- The diet plan may not be ideal for all dieters.
- The supplement is expensive.
- There is only one proven weight loss ingredient in NV Clinical.
- There are no customer testimonials on the website.
Supplement companies love to use Hollywood to promote products, but the fine print tells the complete story. Dieters see celebrities losing a massive amount of weight and want to simulate the results. What the company does not tell you are the paid endorser did not follow the recommended diet plan. NV Clinical recommends using the supplement in conjunction with a diet of approximately 2,000 calories. The celebrity reduced her caloric intake to 1,350. Depending on prior eating habits, you will see weight loss with such a significant drop. There is no information relating to exercise either. In order to maximize weight loss, you will need a balanced diet, exercise and the supplements specifically for weight loss.