What You Should Know
Octalean is a weight loss supplement designed for women, featured on the Dr. Oz show and in the First for Women magazine. The publicity has been good for the supplement, as many people have used it. But, just because people have used the supplement does not mean people are seeing real results with it. Read this review to learn more about the ingredients in the supplement to determine if it will be an effective way to reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Octalean contains the following ingredients:
- Sea Buckthorn
- EGCG Green Tea extract
- Raspberry Ketone
- Rhodiola root extract
- Black Pepper extract
- Panax ginseug extract
- Digestive Enzymes (amylase, protease, lipase, papain and bromelain.)
Octalean contains many useful ingredients. Sea buckthorn is a somewhat new breakthrough discovery, that works much like hot pepper extract to boost the metabolism, with the added benefit of healthy fatty acids including 3, 6, 9, and the lesser known, more rare and equally important, omega 7. EGCG is well known for its ability to help the body burn more fat and increase energy levels. Fucoxanthin is a seaweed compound that is thought to help the body burn more fat, particularly around the stomach. Raspberry ketones are used to help prevent weight gain associated with a high fat diet. Rhodiola root extract is used to help combat against fatigue and depression, to keep the mood and focus elevated. Black pepper extract is used to increase the bioavailbility of all the ingredients in the formula so your body will absorb more of them better. Panax Ginseug extract is used to stimulate the mind and body while supporting a healthy immune system. Digestive enzymes will help your body break down the macronutrients from the supplement as well as the food you eat, better, meaning they will convert to energy and be burned off easier, making them less likely to be stored as fat.
- Octalean is available in two versions, a stimulant based, and a stimulant free option.
- Octalean does not disclose the amounts of each ingredient in the formula, so therefore we are not sure if clinically proven doses are provided. Without this information we cannot comment on its effectiveness.
- We are not sure what the ingredient distinction is between the regular and stimulant free versions of this product.
- There are no free samples or trials of this product.
- No product/ingredient can spot reduce. You will lose weight evenly throughout your body.
- There are no appetite suppressants in this formula.
Octalean has some merit in the ingredients, but without knowing how much of each you are getting, it may not be enough to produce effective results. For best results, you should also use the supplement with a nutritionally balanced, reduced calorie diet, and regular exercise. No diet pill will do all the work itself.