Oh Yeah! Total Protein System Review
What You Should Know
Protein is a popular ingredient these days. As you may have noticed, everyone is pushing protein, and telling you to steer clear of carbohydrates. This could be because protein is a key building block that helps you build and maintain lean muscle mass. It also helps with bodily repairs, while staving off hunger. Many people consume protein shakes and bars to assist with muscle mass gain. But, does protein actually aid with weight loss? Well, in this review, we are going to take a look at Oh Yeah! Total Protein System, which is a product offered by ISS Research.
- Protein Blend [OhYeah!® Total Protein System Consisting Of Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Milk Protein Concentrate (Containing Native Micellar Casein And Whey Proteins From Fresh Ultrafiltered Skim Milk)
- Calcium Caseinate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Dutch Process Cocoa
- Omega-MCT Interfusion Matrix Consisting Of Sunflower Oil
- Sodium Caseinate
- Mono- And Diglycerides
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Soy Lecithin
- Sodium Silicoaluminate
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Non-Fat Dry Milk
- Disodium Phosphate
- Silicon Dioxide
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Acesulfame Potassium
Oh Yeah! Total Protein System is a powder formula that comes in flavors like chocolate milkshake, chocolate peanut butter, cookies and cream, vanilla cream, and strawberries and cream. It sells for $46.99 (2.4 pounds). This supplement is added to 10-12 ounces of cold water or milk (one scoop). It can be consumed before or after exercise, before bedtime, or in the morning. The purpose of this shake is to help you recover from workouts, help you build muscle, and assist with appetite suppression.
The core ingredient found in Oh Yeah! Total Protein System is a protein blend. In fact, you receive 32 grams of protein per serving, as well as some amino acids, potassium, calcium, vitamin a, iron, and phosphorus. This shake also contains five grams of fat per serving, as well as 85mg of cholesterol.
- You get a lot of protein from this shake, and this helps suppress hunger.
- This formula may help you build lean muscle mass.
- One serving of Oh Yeah! Total Protein System contains 28% of your daily cholesterol.
- This supplement is not specifically for weight loss.
- You cannot get your money back if you are unsatisfied.
- This protein shake lacks fat burning ingredients.
If your primary goal is to shed pounds of unwanted fat, then a protein shake may not be the best option. After all, most people use these to gain lean muscle tissue. As for Oh Yeah! Total Protein System, there are no fat-burning ingredients found in this supplement. On the other hand, there is saturated fat, as well as a lot of cholesterol, which is enough to make many dieters think twice.