Omega 3 Review
What You Should Know
Omega 3 is a kind of fish oil supplement that claims to improve the health of men and women if taken daily. These capsules are claimed to be beneficial in regards to memory, anti-aging, prostate health, reducing the likelihood of stokes, cardiovascular health and joint pain. Furthermore, Omega 3 supplements are claimed to assist with the weight loss process. This involves the “oxidation of fat,” which can potentially decrease the user’s body fat. Omega 3 supplements are meant to be taken three times each day with water and they come in a simple capsule form.
The Omega 3 supplements are stated to be free of contaminants, heavy metals and toxins that may harm the user. Basically Omega 3 oil capsules come from “healthy” wild fish. The official website talks about how many individuals are “deprived” of these essential fatty fish oils and therefore need some form of supplement to replenish their bodies. For those who wish to lose excess body weight, it’s wise to take Omega 3 supplements in conjunction with a healthy diet and fitness regimen.
List of Ingredients
Some key components of Omega 3 supplements are DHA (480 mg), EPA (460 mg), DPA (50 mg) and mixed omega 3s (80 mg). These include ETA 3, SDA, ETA, ALA and HPA. These are known as the eight Omega 3 “family members.”
Omega 3 capsules (salmon oil) are basically fish oil supplements that endeavor to improve health and assist with weight loss on some level. These supplements are geared toward both men and women. Omega 3 capsules are to be taken three times daily in order to assist with memory, anti-aging, prostate health, reducing the likelihood of stokes, cardiovascular health and joint pain. A bottle of 90 capsules sells for $32.50 via the official website. Primary ingredients found in Omega 3 supplements are DHA (480 mg), EPA (460 mg), DPA (50 mg) and mixed omega 3s (80 mg). Additional components of Omega 3 capsules are glycerin, gelatin and water.
- Omega 3 supplements can be purchased easily and conveniently through the official website or at most drugstores.
- Omega 3 capsules are claimed to be seriously tested for heavy metals and toxins.
- Omega 3 supplements come in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- The consumption of three Omega 3 supplements daily may prove to be a tad irksome for some individuals.
- Omega 3 supplements do not appear to be sold with a money-back guarantee.
- Some vegetarians may not care to take a product that’s derived from fish.
- Some individuals may be allergic to certain components of Omega 3 supplements.
- There doesn’t appear to be consumer testimonials regarding weight loss on the official website.
Most people tend to feel pretty good about consuming fish. It’s actually thought of as one of the healthier meats available. However, this doesn’t mean that Omega 3 fish oil products will successfully help individuals lose unwanted weight. It’s important to remember that this is claimed to be more likely if a balanced diet and regular exercise are part of your daily routine. Furthermore, there are certainly numerous weight loss supplements on the market to consider. It looks to us like Omega 3 capsules are more of an all-purpose health supplement than a targeted weight loss product.