What You Should Know
Omega Burn, by Country Life, also sometimes referred to as Biochem Omega Burn, is just one of the many products this family owned and operated company produces. This review will take a closer look at the product to determine how, if it all, taking the supplement will help with your weight loss efforts.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Safflower Seed Oil Concentrate, Marine Lipid Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Neuromins Oil, Perilla Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Borage Seed Oil, and Evening Primrose Seed Oil. Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carmine color (capsule shell). Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
Omega Burn is a supplement that contains essential fatty acids from a variety of natural sources including fatty fish such as anchovy, sardine, and mackerel, along with nut and seed oils. These fatty acids cannot be produced by the body and therefore are required from food or supplements to ensure healthy development and operation of all of the body’s systems. These fatty acids have been proven to help fight against cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, diabetes and several other ailments. While having a healthier diet will promote weight loss, this supplement will not likely help you shed the pounds as others will because it doesn’t contain a proven appetite suppressant or fat burner. While getting the omega fatty acids from supplements is better than not getting them at all, it is better for the body to get them directly from food sources by incorporating specific foods in your diet.
- Omega fatty acids promote overall health.
- This product is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- People who are taking prescription medications or planning for surgery will need to consult with a doctor before using this product.
- This product is not intended to be a long term replacement for natural sources of Omega fatty acids.
- There are no customer testimonials for this product.
- There are no free trials for this product.
- There are no money back guarantees for this product.
Omega fatty acids are necessary to promote overall health and as they cannot be produced by the body, they must come from food or supplementation. While they are good for general health, they do not promote weight loss the same way a proven appetite suppressant or fat burner would. We suggest finding a proven weight loss supplement and combining it with a balanced diet and regular exercise for the best results.