What You Should Know
Omega Lean is a product produced by the Omega Sports company. Since there is no mention of this product on the official website, we can only speculate about its production status. As we were able to find it through several third party websites, we have reason to believe that if production was stopped, it was only a recent decision. This review will take a closer look at the product to determine what, if any, benefit it has to offer dieters.
List of Ingredients
The full ingredient list is not available.
From what we can tell, Omega Lean is a combination of Hoodia Gordonii and Synephrine. These two things work together to suppress the appetite so that people are able to eat less without feeling deprived. This makes dieting and exercising easier because without the hunger pangs, you are much less likely to snack or cheat on your diet. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, and the price will vary depending on the merchant. As it suggested to take one capsule with a large glass of water about 30 minutes prior to eating, up to three times a day, this bottle could easily be either a month’s supply, or only 20 days. Using this supplement claims to not only help with the cravings that can ruin weight loss efforts, it claims to help with the mood issues and crashes associated with hunger and cravings as well.
- Omega Lean seems to be an effective appetite suppressant, provided the Hoodia is genuine.
- Though this product is available from third party vendors, we find no mention of the product on the official Omega Sports site.
- There is no ingredient list for this product.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- The money back guarantee and return policy may vary depending on the merchant you purchase the product from.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- We cannot tell if the Hoodia Gordonii in this formula is genuine.
There are several reasons we cannot recommend this product. The largest reason we caution against this product is the lack of information on it from the manufacturer, Omega Sports. This combined with the fact that there is no full ingredient list, a lack of customer testimonials, and having to get the product from a variety of third party sources causes us to caution the product. While Hoodia is a proven appetite suppressant, we suggest you find another product to combine with diet and exercise for weight loss.