Omega Sports Review
What You Should Know
Omega Sports was a company founded by Matt Palada in 2003. As of the time of this review, he still runs the company. He started the company with the desire to provide customers with supplements that are pure, and supported by fact, rather than “hype.” He maintains this is the reason why he has been able to make so many successful products. This review will take a closer look at the products offered by Omega Sports in order to determine how effective they will be to help with weight loss.
List of Ingredients
Omega Sports produces a variety of products. Each one of these products will have their own individual ingredient. As such, you should take a closer look at the specific product you want for more information.
Omega Sports produces several different products. The product lines include: Endurance, Nutritional Enhancement, Testosterone Boosters, Nitric Oxide Enhancer, Stacks, Muscle Mass, Creatine Formula, and Combinations. The Endurance product is: Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder. The Nutritional Enhancement product includes: Omega Sports Omega ONE Sour Cherry. The Testosterone Booster is Omega Sports T-Force. The Nitric Oxide Enhancer is Lightening. The Stacks product is Omega Stacks. The Muscle Mass products are: Phoenix and Ultima. The Creatine Formula is: Trinitine. The Combination product is: Ultima plus One Stack. No appetite suppressants or fat burners are listed in these products.
- Omega Sports offers a variety of products.
- Omega Sports produces a product known as Omega Lean, which is not listed on their site as a product.
- The majority of the products are geared toward body builders and weight lifters rather than average dieters who are trying to lose weight.
- There are no fat burner or appetite suppressants in their product line.
- These products are not recommended for women.
- It is unclear as to whether or not there is a money back guarantee or a return policy.
- There are no customer testimonials.
We cannot recommend Omega Sports products because they are not designed for weight loss. The products are more designed for building muscle mass, for men who want to bulk up rather than the average dieters who just want to lose a few pounds. Average dieters should look for proven products that contain either an appetite suppressant or a fat burner. This supplement should then be combined with a balanced diet and regular exercise to see the best possible weight loss results.