Only Natural Acai Review
What You Should Know
Only Natural Acai is a supplement using the hype surrounding acai in order to promote a product. The supplement states the potential benefits of acai without scientific research or clinical studies. In essence, there is little information that the supplement actually works. We will take a dive into Only Natural Acai to see if the supplement has hidden benefits.
List of Ingredients
- Acai Extract
Diet Proprietary Blend:
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Yerba Mate Extract
- Uva Ursi Extract
- Dandelion Root
- Sagrada Extract
- Cocoa Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Bucha Leaves
- Magnesium Citrate Nopal
- Cayenne Pepper Extract
- Agar Agar
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Chromium Picolinate
Only Natural Acai is a dietary supplement claiming to boost energy levels, suppress appetite and assist with weight management. The supplement addresses the claims by including proven weight loss ingredients, including green tea and chromium. Although there are extensive studies associated with the two ingredients, there is no scientific research or clinical studies associates with Only Natural Acai. We could not find customer testimonials associated with the supplement providing insight into the supplements effectiveness.
We have to note the price of the supplement. Only Natural Acai is more expensive than similar acai supplements. The supplement is $35 on the official website. We feel as if the average dieter will not be willing to invest this amount of money for an unproven dietary supplement.
- The supplement contains several proven weight loss ingredients.
- The supplement is available on the official website.
- Only Natural Acai is available in liquid and pill form.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- There are no clinical trials or scientific research associated with the supplement.
- The supplement is more expensive than comparable products.
- The ingredients are listed in a proprietary blend.
- There is no evidence pertaining to the amount of the proven ingredients in each dose.
- There are no customer testimonials stating the effectiveness of the supplement.
There is a concern with companies continuing to jump on the Acai bandwagon. If a supplement contains Acai, the manufacturer makes the case that the supplement is the best in the industry. What the company fails to tell the unsuspecting dieter is the ingredients are available in a proprietary blend. There is no evidence as to the exact amount provided in each serving. In addition, the company fails to inform dieters that the “healthy” ingredients are available in every day foods. In essence, consuming supplements such as Only Natural Acai will not enhance weight loss any more than making slight changes in your diet.