What You Should Know
Opti-Trim is distributed by North Star Medical Weight Management. The website is Copyright 2000 and doesn’t appear to have much information about the product, so we are not sure if it is still being sold.
List of Ingredients
The Opti-Trim ingredients list is not available from the official website.
Opti-Trim is designed for people who need to lose 50 pounds or less. For those who need to lose more than 50 pounds, there is an Opti-Fast program. To get started on the program you must call a toll free number or email someone to answer a few questions about your health. After a physician reviews the answers to your questions, he or she will grant approval into the product program. The website says that in most cases, there is immediate approval into the program. After approval, the staff member will explain the program protocol and make arrangement for the first shipment of products. People can choose between having four shakes a day with two bars, or four shakes per day with one nutritious meal as outlined in the cookbook. The program is a 1200 calorie per day weight loss reduction plan, where people can expect to lose 3.5 pounds per day. The shakes are mixed with either cold water, or decaffeinated drinks to make a shake and are available in either chocolate or vanilla. The bars are available in: chocolate, peanut butter, and honey nut flavors. The shakes and bars provide all the vitamins and nutrients you need per day.
- Slow, steady weight loss is the best way to keep the weight off long term.
- The Opti-trim website is very basic, and looks as though it was designed in the early days of the World Wide Web.
- There is no information on the ingredients in the formula.
- We do not see any customer testimonials for this product.
- There are no free trials of Opti-Trim.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee for this product.
- Approval must be received by a professional at North Star Medical Weight Management before someone can begin the program.
- Some people may feel deprived at the great reduction in calories and solid food.
- No pricing information is available.
For people who need a greatly reduced calorie intake, this may be a viable option, but there are others out there. We recommend following a reduced calorie balanced diet with an appetite suppressant or fat burner to see the best weight loss results.