Orovox Drink Review
What You Should Know
While there are certainly countless capsule and tablet formulas out there to help improve health, there are also some beverages. One of these health drinks that can be found online is the Orovox Drink. It was developed by the company, Orovo. This is a company that focuses on several health and diet supplements, as well as super foods. The super foods are where the extracts in these formulas come from.
There is a long list of ingredients that pertain to the Orovox Drink. These all can be found below, and the ones that are emphasized are the natural fruit extracts, such as Acai, Pineapple, Red Grape, White Grape, Pomegranate, Red Raspberry, Acerola, Aronia, Elderberry, Cranberry, Goji, and Mangosteen. These components all aim to improve digestive functioning, immune system health, and overall well-being.
List of Ingredients
Acai, Pineapple, Red Grape, White Grape, Pomegranate, Red Raspberry, Acerola, Aronia, Elderberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mangosteen, Barley, Cayenne Pepper, Buckwheat, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Sprout, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Soy Isoflavines, Garlic, Wheatgrass, Green Tea Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, Idebenone, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Pineapple Syrup, Xanthium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, and Sodium Benzoate.
The Orovox Drink is a super-juice supplement that is infused with 12 different juice extracts. A single bottle sells via the official website for $39.99, and it contains 25 servings. Users are directed to consume one to three ounces of the Orovox Drink, two or three times each day. This is turn is claimed to boost the user’s immune system, increase the body’s antioxidant levels to fight disease/sickness, aid with digestive health, and improve weight loss. Although all ingredients for this beverage supplement are conveniently provided for review, there are no testimonials presented on the main Orovox Drink website.
- There are a number of juice extracts found in the Orovox Drink, which are great for antioxidants and vitamins.
- No secret ingredients are used in this beverage supplement.
- This product may assist with overall digestive health.
- It is not explained how the Orovox Drink assists with weight loss.
- No customer testimonials are posted to support this formula.
- There is no kind of guarantee or money-back offer provided with the Orovox Drink.
- Only 25 servings of this product are in a single bottle (cost is $39.99), which will not amount to much if two to three servings are taken daily.
It certainly is nice to see all of the fruit extracts incorporated into the Orovox Drink. This is likely very healthy for the immune system and body overall, and it truly may aid with digestive heath. Unfortunately we cannot recommend this beverage supplement as a weight loss product, since it is unclear how it will aid with long-term fat reduction at all.