Oxygen Diet Solution Review
What You Should Know
The Oxygen Diet Solution is a diet created by the Oxygen network, with help from Dr. Susan Kleiner, because of her experience working with elite athletes. The diet does not use a one-size-fits-all approach, because the team at Oxygen recognizes that all women are different, and different needs require a different approach. As such, this program is comprised of several “profiles” that you can browse through and then choose the plan that best matches the profile closest to you. Read this review to learn more about the options you that you have to choose from.
List of Ingredients
The Oxygen Diet Solution is comprised of five different profiles meant to suit the needs of nearly every woman. The basic oxygen diet is recommended if you have at least 15 pounds to lose. The quick fat loss diet is the ideal choice if you want to lose weight fast to get ready for a special event. Following this diet however, may result in quick regain. For women who don’t have enough energy to exercise every day and feel really tired, the Super Energy Diet is the ideal choice. For women who seem to be constantly suffering from cold, sinus and allergy issues or the flu, the can help boost your immune system. For women who want to focus on building muscle and increasing muscle tone, the Muscle Building diet is the right choice.
The Oxygen Diet Solution chooses to highlight certain foods because they can help combat stress. The included meal plans will feature each one of these foods:
- Walnuts:Will reduce your blood pressure response to stress. For the most benefit you should eat one and ½ ounces of walnuts every day.
- Salmon:Will help reduce your heart rate when you’re stressed because of the omega-3 fatty acids. To get the most benefit, you should eat fatty fish at least twice, but up to five times per week.
- Bananas:The high potassium will help control blood pressure and improve heart function.
- Oranges: the vitamin C will help produce less cortisol, otherwise known as the stress hormone. Other foods high in vitamin C include strawberries, cantaloupe, and red peppers.
- The Oxygen Diet Solution includes five different 28 day meal plans to suit different health and fitness goals.
- An exercise plan complete with illustrations is included.
- The Oxygen Diet Solution are incredibly strict, and maybe hard to stick to for the full four weeks.
- If you have nut allergies, there are no options for you.
- This plan is not account for dining out, so all meals must be prepared at home for the full four weeks.
- The diet plan requires elimination of many different foods.
- The limited number of exercises available may cause the plan to become repetitive.
The Oxygen Diet Solution is good approach for women because it gives you several different options. However, nothing is perfect and that there are definite improvements that could be made. If you do decide to use this dietary and exercise approach, for best results you should combine it with a clinically proven safe and effective weight-loss supplement.