Oxyphen XR Review
What You Should Know
OxyPhen XR is dietary supplement from Beta Labs. The product claims to be one of the most potent fat-burners on the market. The company even states customers must consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement. Is Oxyphen XR the real deal? We will take a closer look to see if this supplement offers anything new to the weight loss industry.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- The OxyPhen XR Proprietary Matrix:
- Endless Energy 12-Hour Caffeine
- Raspberry Ketones
- Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester
- N-nicotinoyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid
- Thiamine Tettrahydro Furfuryl Disulfide
Oxyphen XR is a dietary supplement designed to rival the energy supplements on the market. When purchasing the product from the official website, dieters receive a 45-day supply. The cost is rather expensive compared to traditional energy supplements. On the official website, Oxyphen XR is $40. This is expensive when compared to similar weight loss supplements.
We took a closer look at the ingredient list t see if the supplement contained proven weight loss ingredients. There was only one proven weight loss ingredient, caffeine. Although Oxyphen XR contains caffeine, the ingredient is listed in a proprietary blend as a 12-hour time-release formula. The sustained energy is a positive, but dieters are not given an idea as to how much caffeine is available per serving.
The additional ingredients available are not linked to scientific research or clinical trials. We scoured the Internet and only found one customer testimonial supporting the product. This should raise a red flag. There is no proof of the effectiveness of the supplement.
- The product is available on the official website.
- Dieters have the opportunity to read the ingredient listing.
- The product does not disclose information relating to scientific research or clinical trials.
- There are no testimonials on the website.
- Oxyphen XR is expensive.
- The supplement does not address diet and exercise.
- The manufacturer states dieters have the ability to lose weight without Oxyphen XR.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- The amino acids in the supplement are found in everyday foods.
Looking through the OxyPhen XR official website makes one think the supplement is FDA-approved. There is relevant information pertaining to all of the ingredients. There are contradictions to other medications. Dieters will notice several instances stating a team of pharmacists designed the Oxyphen XR. What you will not see is the scientific research associated with the product. There is no information available. You will not have the opportunity to review clinical trials or read customer testimonials. The reason being, the information is not available. Claiming to be the best in the supplement world means nothing without supporting documentation.