PACE Express Review
What You Should Know
PACE Express is a complete workout program developed by Dr. Alan Sears. This program includes everything you need to successfully reach your weight loss goals. If you are trying to lose weight and want to do it with a balanced diet and a variety of exercise you can do from the comfort and privacy of your own home, read this review to learn more about what you can expect from the program.
List of Ingredients
PACE Express is a program that contains:
- 6 Workout DVDs and 1 Bonus DVD featuring Abs workout; Hips, Buns, Thighs workout; Stretching; and a 12-minute interview with Dr. Al Sears
- Welcome Letter from Dr. Sears
- PACE Express Calipers
- Dr. Sears’ Gourmet Cookbook
- Dr. Sears’ Report, “7 Steps to High Speed Fat Loss”
- On the Go Nutrition Pocket Guide
- Special Report: “6-Day Kick Start Your Fat Loss”
- Free subscription to Dr. Sears’ Doctor’s House Call advisories
- Free subscription to monthly Health Confidential e-magazine
- Free 30-day membership to the PACE Power online community
The program features six weeks of workouts that require no additional special equipment. The program is safe for anyone of any age, so even kids can do the workout with you. You are advised to speak to your doctor before starting any kind of program like this. You can get this program for 3 payments of $39.95. The workouts are done in four three minute segments, for a total of 12 minutes a day so you can make time for this no matter what kind of schedule you are working with. The program comes with a 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose if you do not like it.
- PACE Express was created by a medical doctor.
- This program is safe for people of all ages, and even those who are already fit may be able to benefit from this program.
- PACE Express does not really offer much information about what the diet with the program entails.
- This program is a bit pricey for most people.
- There are no free trials.
- There are success stories with the program, but they may or may not be genuine.
- This program does not include supplements.
PACE Express looks like a decent program for people who want to follow a low glycemic index diet (this can be highly restrictive) and workout on a regular basis. The workouts are short, so anyone can make time for them. If you can get past the cost, you will see results with this program. Add in a clinically proven safe and effective fat burner and/or appetite suppressant and you can see seven better results, faster.