Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter Review
What You Should Know
How effective can a topical firming treatment be? Well, according to some brands, topical firming gels and creams can really help with slimming, reducing cellulite, and firming up the tissue. However, the results certainly vary, depending on whom you talk to. One product that falls into this category is Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter. It is very easy to find online and in local stores. This product sells for around $9 per bottle (10.6 fluid ounces), and is marketed mostly at women.
- mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum)
- theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract
- stearic acid
- isopropyl myristate
- propylene glycol
- cetyl alcohol
- theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter
- fragrance (parfum)
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- tocopheryl acetate
- soluble collagen
- hydrolyzed elastin
- panax ginseng root extract
- chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter is claimed to tighten the skin, while firming and toning. It can be used on a daily basis, and is recommended after weight loss as well. This way the tissue that has been stretched out by excess body fat, can return to a firmer and tighter condition. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter can be used on the thighs, bust, legs, and stomach areas. You will find user feedback pertaining to this topical treatment on distributor websites like Amazon.
As for the ingredients found in Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter, they include Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Ginseng, and Vitamin E. Vitamin E helps with softening and healing the skin, while Shea Butter is a powerful moisturizer. Ginseng can help energize the tissue and aid with circulation. There are no actual fat loss ingredients mentioned for this topical lotion, and stimulants like Caffeine are not added to draw excess water from the tissue.
- This topical treatment may help moisturize the skin.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter is easy to come by.
- One user stated that this product does not firm as claimed.
- A dietary supplement with fat loss ingredients will yield better results.
- There are many similar topical formulas available.
- There are some complaints about the smell of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter.
Overall, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter may help you moisturize your body on a daily basis. On the other hand, this product will not help you lose any weight, and it does not reduce retained water in the tissue, like some other topical firming and tightening treatments do. In short, this butter is not a good product to purchase for fat loss or weight management, but it may help keep your skin in good condition while you are losing weight.