Paradise Herbs Slendatrol Review
What You Should Know
You should not settle for just any weight loss pill. You need to find one that really works, and is supported by real clinical results and user testimonials. We are now going to help you learn more about Paradise Herbs Slendatrol. This supplement can be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon (two to four capsules each time). It may help you convert fat into energy.
- Tonalin Safflower Oil Free Fatty Acids 1,200mg
- 80% CLA Conjugated Linoleic Acid 960mg
- ChromeMate Chromium Polynicotinate 200mcg
- Proprietary Blend of Herbal Concentrates 800mg
- Green Tea Leaf 50% Polyphenols
- Astragalus Root
- Jiaogulan Whole Plant 10:1
- Rhodiola Rosea Root 1% Salidroside, 3% Rosavins
- Fenugreek Seed 4:1
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf 75% Gymnemic Acids
- Banaba Leaf
- Ginger Rhizome 2% Glycyrrhizin
- Crataegus Pinnatifida Fruit 4:1
- Vegetable Oil (Base Emulsifier)
- Capsule (Vegetable Material)
- 100% Vegetarian (No fillers, binders or common allergens)
Paradise Herbs Slendatrol is available for $17.99 (90 capsules) on drugstore.com. This product is marketed as an “advanced” metabolic activator that assists by converting fat into energy. It also endeavors to increase muscle tone, support a lean physique, and aid with weight management. According to the manufacturer, Paradise Herbs Slendatrol is 100 percent pure, and offers VFresh technology to ensure freshness.
There are several important ingredients found in Paradise Herbs Slendatrol capsules. These include Tonalin Safflower Oil (provides conjugated linoleic acid to promote lean muscle mass), ChromeMate (supports a lean physique and regulates blood sugar levels), Green Tea Leaf Extract (boosts the metabolism and provides antioxidants), Astragalus Root, Banaba Leaf, Gymnema Sylvestre, and Fenugreek Seed. There are some user reviews posted online for this weight loss formula.
- This company has been around since 1994.
- Paradise Herbs Slendatrol contains CLA and Green Tea Extract.
- Customer reviews are found online.
- Some customers complained that this supplement does not work at all.
- There is no mention of a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Some people may have allergic reactions to ingredients found in Paradise Herbs Slendatrol.
- A healthy diet plan and regular exercise are not mentioned with this supplement.
As with any weight loss pill, be sure to read through the customer reviews found online before actually buying the product. This can reveal a great deal about a weight loss supplement. There are several users that complained that Paradise Herbs Slendatrol does not yield any weight loss results at all. This factor alone might deter some dieters. On the other hand, it is good to see that Paradise Herbs Slendatrol contains ingredients like CLA and Green Tea Extract. However, it would really be nice to see a 100% satisfaction guarantee presented with this weight loss formula.