Personalized Protein Powder Review
What You Should Know
In order to remain healthy and strong the human body needs to have a minimum daily input of certain nutritions. These include proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and essential fatty acids. Personalized Protein Powder, a Herbalife product, also known as Formula 3 is a suitable way of supplementing your diet with extra protein. When you absorb the correct amount of protein for your particular body, the result will be an increase in muscle weight. This, in turn, ups your metabolic rate helping you to burn off more calories. Taking in extra protein is a sure way of increasing your lean body weight without fear of increasing the body’s fat content.
The basic ingredient of Personalized Protein Powder is Soy protein powder and Whey protein, which is rich in methionine and cystine, which are essential for muscle development.
Herbalife products are not just for people who want to lose weight; they are also designed to give you a perfectly matched daily intake of essential nutritions. The Herbalife program ensures that you get the correct daily intake of essential nutrition products, and claim results of a healthy life as well as loss of weight. By using Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder, you can customize your Herbalife Formula 1 shakes so that they meet your individual daily protein needs without the worry of adding any unnecessary fat or carbohydrates.
- Helps the body sustain a good lean muscle size
- The product is not flavored and can be easily added to shakes, soups and sauces
- Includes all 9 essential amino acids
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee
- There are no clinical trials backing the claims of weight loss.
- Regular use of Herbalife products can be very heavy on the pocket.
- Though consuming essential nutrition is important to a healthy life style, some people may need more help in the form of a fat burner or appetite suppressant in addition to diet and exercise to lose weight.
Herbalife’s Personalized Protein Powder is a fitting way to boost your protein intake, and this helps you sustain your liveliness between meals. It also helps you to sustain a balanced lean muscle mass. However, this may not be the best option for weight loss, as it promotes muscle mass and weight loss, which can be contradicting goal. Also, the product is expensive and you may be able to find a more affordable option that produces the same results.