PGN Once-A-Month Review
What You Should Know
Some weight loss products are only suitable for men or women. After all, some deal with testosterone levels, while others address the menstrual cycle and even menopausal symptoms. Be sure to know what you are buying before spending any money. Phat Girl Nutrition is a company that offers one weight loss product that is specifically for ladies. It is PGN Once-A-Month, and this supplement sells for $14.99 (70 capsules). There is no special diet plan that pertains to this product, and no exercise regimen is encouraged with PGN Once-A-Month.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 100mg
- Potassium (potassium dipohsphate) 99mg
- Taraxicum Officinate Extract (leaf) 1500mg
- Arctostaphylos Uva Uris (leaf) 1250mg
PGN Once-A-Month is basically a water-reduction supplement. In other words, this formula assists by reducing bloating, minimizing water retention, and preventing menstrual cramps. As women are aware, five to six pounds of water weight gain is normal during a menstrual cycle. Well, PGN Once-A-Month capsules aim to reduce this water weight gain. This product functions like a natural diuretic, and contains some vitamins and minerals to assist the body.
The major ingredients found in PGN Once-A-Month capsules are Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Potassium, Dandelion Leaf Extract, and Vitamin B6. These ingredients work together to draw excess fluid and water weight from the body. Therefore only water weight is lost. Actual fat is not reduced or burned off. This formula works in a similar fashion to many caffeine-based diuretics. In other words, the weight reduction experienced from PGN Once-A-Month is not permanent. Some side effects may occur, such as headaches, dehydration, diarrhea, and nausea. Just to be clear, there is no satisfaction guarantee mentioned for this supplement formula.
- This capsule formula might help relieve period symptoms.
- There are online distributors that sell PGN Once-A-Month.
- This weight loss supplement is only suitable for ladies.
- PGN Once-A-Month does not assist with actual fat loss.
- There are more promising diet pills available online.
- This formula might lead to side effects like diarrhea, headaches, nausea, and even dehydration.
- There are caffeine pills that encourage similar results.
If you stop to consider what PGN Once-A-Month actually does, you will realize it is not good for real weight loss. After all, this product essentially pulls all of the water off of your body. This is not healthy, and can lead to serious side effects like dehydration. Put simply, PGN Once-A-Month works in a similar manner to caffeine pills. The problem is this product will not assist you with long-term weight loss. It is merely a quick fix that helps you shed up to six pounds of water weight during your period. This is not a very safe method of weight reduction.