Phaseolamin Phase 2 Review
What You Should Know
Phaseolamin Phase 2, manufactured by Laboratories, if most often referred to as Phase 2. This product is marketed as a weight loss supplement that helps users lose a significant amount of weight. Phaseolamin Phase 2 is claimed to be a carbohydrate blocker and that users that take it as directed can eat whatever they want and still lose weight. This product states that any adult can use it regardless of age, gender or fitness level. Users are instructed to take two capsules with a full glass of water before any meals that will contain carbohydrates. The daily maximum dosage is not stated. Many websites sell Phaseolamin Phase 2 for approximately $17.00 for a bottle that contains 180 capsules, but it is unclear how long 180 capsules are supposed to last.
The website for Phaseolamin Phase 2 provides very little information on this product. The website did not disclose all of the ingredients, it did not list a price and consumers cannot even purchase this product from its official website. There were no user testimonials posted for this product either. Those who wish to take Phaseolamin Phase 2 can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Phaseolamin 2250 from White Kidney Bean Extract 1gram, Silica, Magnesium Stearate and Gelatin.
No full list is given.
Phaseolamin Phase 2 contains the ingredient White Kidney Bean Extract which is supposed to act as a carbohydrate blocker.
- Phaseolamin Phase 2 does not contain any soy, yeast, egg, wheat, milk or corn.
- This product can be found for reduced prices.
- A full list of ingredients for Phaseolamin Phase 2 is not given.
- This product cannot be purchased off of its official website.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee available with Phaseolamin Phase 2.
- Phaseolamin Phase 2 may caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and irritability may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Phaseolamin Phase 2.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Phaseolamin Phase 2 does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed carbohydrate blocking weight loss supplements available today. Phaseolamin Phase 2 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Phaseolamin Phase 2 is right for them.