What You Should Know
Phenadren is a weight loss supplement that uses a variety of ingredients to help you lose weight. Read this review to see what we think of it before you buy it.
List of Ingredients
Phenadren contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- Proprietary Blend: Phase 1: Forskolin, Raspberry Ketones, Cayenne, Guggul Lipids, Hordenine, Kelp.
- Phase 2: PEA, DMAE,
- Phase 3: Caffeine Anhydrous, Citrus Aurantium, White Willow Bark, Green Tea Extract, Yohimibe Extract.
- Phase 4: Hoodia Gordonii, Fucoxanthin
- Phase 5: Dandelion Root, Juniper Berry, Uva Ursi, Buchu Leaf.
- Phase 6: Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, MSM.
Phenadren is a supplement that claims to build fat and build muscle. Phase one is designed to help you burn more fat and build muscle to improve your overall body composition. Phase two is designed to promote good mood, energy levels, and overall well being. Phase three enhances performance, optimizes calorie burn and supports the immune system. Phase four helps regulate the appetite and fights against cravings. Phase five addresses water weight and acts as a diuretic to help remove excess water from the body. Phase six is designed to balance the pH in the stomach and move fat throughout the body to help the body get rid of it. Each bottle contains 60 servings of two capsules, but we are not sure how often you have to take this supplement. This could be a one month or a two month supply. We do not like that there is no pricing information available. There are a number of stimulants in this formula that may cause a variety of side effects. If you are sensitive to stimulants, you may want to choose another product.
- Phenadren contains many clinically proven ingredients.
- This supplement is available online and in person through many supplement stores.
- Phenadren does not tell us how much of each ingredient is included in the blend, so we cannot see how effective it would be.
- You cannot buy this product from the official website.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There are a limited number of customer reviews to support this product.
- We cannot tell how much this supplement costs from store to store because a price is not listed anywhere.
Phenadren itself is not clinically proven, and just because something contains clinically proven ingredients does not mean it contains clinically proven amounts of those ingredients. We would be more likely to recommend this product if we had clear dosing instructions or if there was a diet and exercise program recommended with it. If you are trying to lose weight, we recommend a nutritionally balanced and regular exercise program combined with a strength training and cardiovascular program. If this alone is not enough, we recommend using a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner.