What You Should Know
The weight loss supplement Phenadrine is manufactured and sold by the South African Company Biogen. The main active ingredients in this product include Citrus Aurantium, Green Tea Extract and Yerba Mate. These ingredients are extremely popular ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. Although there is an official website for the products produced by Biogen, it does not give any information on the purchase price of Phenadrine.
The ingredients in Phenadrine include White Willow Bark, Citrus Aurantium, Green Tea Extract, L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine and Octopamine.
Phenadrine cannot be ordered directly from the official website for Biogen products but can only be purchased in person in pharmacies in South Africa. This will make it rather difficult for some who does not live in South Africa to purchase this product. Those who take aspirin regularly or similar medication regularly should not use Phenadrine due to the inclusion of White Willow Bark in this product. There are also a number of stimulants in Phenadrine which means that you may want to cut down on the amount of coffee that you drink if you do decide to take Phenadrine. Green Tea Extract which is present in this product is one of the most popular ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. He We are given no information as to what makes Phenadrine more effective than other weight loss supplements on the market which contain Green Tea Extract. Some experts warn that Citrus Aurantium which is present in Phenadrine may increase the risk of a stroke. It was at one time thought to be a safe alternative to the now banned Ephedrine, but not any more. There does not seem to be an offer of a money back guarantee upon purchase of Phenadrine.
- There is an official website for Biogen, the Company which manufactures Phenadrine.
- There is a full and comprehensive list of ingredients in Phenadrine.
- There are contact details given on the official website, should you wish to contact a representative of Biogen.
- Phenadrine can only be purchased in pharmacies in South Africa.
- Some experts believe that Citrus Aurantium which is present in Phenadrine can increase the risk of a stroke.
- Those who take aspirin regularly or similar medication should not use Phenadrine due to the inclusion of White Willow Bark in the product.
- There is no evidence that Phenadrine is more effective than other products on the market which contain similar ingredients.
The fact that this product is only for sale in pharmacies in South Africa restricts the number of consumers who will be able to purchase this product. In any event there is no evidence that it is more effective than other products for sale which contain similar ingredients.