What You Should Know
Phendimetrazine is a crystalline powder that’s white and odorless. Also known as Phendimetrazine Tartrate, this substance is incorporated into pills in order to assist people with weight reduction. This diet product is a “phenylalkylamine sympathomimetic amine,” which is similar to an amphetamine. Phendimetrazine affects the user’s blood pressure and central nervous system. Basically, this diet drug aims to suppress the user’s appetite, which will lead to the consumption of fewer calories overall. Although there is not an official website for Phendimetrazine, this is actually a serious pharmaceutical drug that’s acquired with a doctor’s prescription.
Like many other weight loss products, Phendimetrazine comes with a few warnings. Individuals that should not take this diet pill are those with heart disease, nursing mothers and women who’re pregnant, unless use is specifically directed by a doctor. Phendimetrazine is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet plan. This diet supplement can be purchased online for $39.95 for 30 tablets. Unfortunately there are no free trial samples of Phendimetrazine offered at this time. Some side effects that may occur with Phendimetrazine are sleeplessness, dry mouth, blurred vision, upset stomach, dizziness and irritability. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials available for this product. Phendimetrazine is not offered with a 100% money-back guarantee.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
Phendimetrazine is a dietary supplement that endeavors to help women and men lose unwanted body weight. This diet pill is taken daily, one hour prior to eating each meal. Phendimetrazine is only intended to be taken over a two to three month period for weight loss. It aims to suppress the user’s appetite, which encourages the consumption of fewer calories. Phendimetrazine is a “phenylalkylamine sympathomimetic amine,” and is similar to an amphetamine. There is some clinical research offered for this diet drug online. It’s encouraged to consult a physician before taking any Phendimetrazine products and usually it is only used to treat clinical obesity, since it is a very potent stimulant. This diet pill often requires a prescription and is sold for $39.95 online, although we would not recommend purchasing this drug without a prescription.
- Phendimetrazine is sold in an easy-to-manage pill or tablet form.
- Phendimetrazine can be acquired conveniently online.
- This diet drug aims to suppress the user’s appetite, hence encouraging weight loss.
- There doesn’t appear to be an official website for Phendimetrazine.
- Customer testimonials are not readily available for Phendimetrazine diet supplements.
- No free trial samples of Phendimetrazine are available at this time.
- Many forms of Phendimetrazine can only be acquired with a doctor’s prescription.
- This diet drug doesn’t appear to be sold with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- Phendimetrazine may not be suitable for some individuals due to certain allergies.
- Common side effects that pertain to Phendimetrazine are sleeplessness, dry mouth, blurred vision, upset stomach, dizziness and irritability.
- Phendimetrazine comes with a few warnings that involve those with heart disease, nursing mothers and women who’re pregnant.
Overall Phendimetrazine is one of the more pharmaceutical-grade diet drugs that has been examined more closely by medical professionals. It is not an herbal supplement like most of the pills we review. While in some ways this can be reassuring, it’s wise to remember the warnings that go along with taking a pill like Phendimetrazine. Naturally some dieters would appreciate seeing an actual website with a satisfaction guarantee, some customer testimonials and free trial samples of Phendimetrazine supplements. In the end, it’s definitely wise to consult your physician before considering a diet drug like Phendimetrazine. Especially since this weight loss pill can lead to side effects such as sleeplessness, dry mouth, blurred vision, upset stomach, dizziness and irritability.