Phendrexin XR Review
What You Should Know
Phendrexin XR claims to be one of the best fat burners available today. It uses all natural ingredients, but do the ingredients in the formula match up to its claims? We’ll take a closer look at the product to determine if we think it’s worth the investment or not.
List of Ingredients
Phendrexin XR does not list their ingredients on their website, but through third party reviews we were able to determine it contains: green tea, hoodia, guarana, cha de bugre, magnolia bark, banaba, and l-thiamine.
Phendrexin XR features many ingredients known to help with weight loss, but the ingredients are commonly used in many weight loss formulas. Green tea, when used in the right amounts has been clinically proven to help with weight loss. Hoodia is commonly used in many weight loss formulas as it is thought to suppress the appetite without leaving users feeling hungry. There is no research to support these claims. We do not know if the hoodia in this formula is genuine or not, as there is no third party certification to show it. Cha de Bugre is a natural stimulant that isn’t thought to have any negative side effects. Magnoilia bark is an antioxidant known to help treat depression, and helps with weight loss by attacking the stress hormone cortisol. Banaba helps to reduce blood sugar. L-thiamine is an amino acid that helps the body’s immune system.
- Phendrexin XR contains some ingredients known to help with weight loss.
- Though there is a free trial, it lasts 15 days. If you do not return the bottle after 15 days, you’ll be charged full price for the bottle, at $79.90; and you’ll be enrolled in automatic shipment program and charged every month. The free trial requires you pay $4.95 for shipping and handling.
- Phendrexin XR does not provide a full ingredient list.
- There is a lack of information about the product and many misleading claims made about it on the official website.
- There is no money back guarantee for this product.
Phendrexin XR is a product to stay away from. Even though it may help with weight loss, the fact that they hide their ingredients, enroll you in automatic shipment program, and do not offer a money back guarantee is enough reason to avoid it. Any product that will not release their ingredients has something to hide. If they’d rather do business by offering a “free” trial, but aren’t willing to give you your money back or let you try it without automatic shipment, they aren’t doing business with customers in mind. Instead, use a supplement that contains proven ingredients and is backed by a satisfaction guarantee.