What You Should Know
Phenobestin is a weight loss supplement manufactured by PharmaCoLabs. It is meant to be a powerful fat burner alternative to the prescription weight loss drug phentermine. Phentermine is used as a short term appetite suppressant for patients who are obese and are at a medical risk for conditions associated with being overweight since the drug is much like amphetamine. Read this review to learn more about the product and how you can use to reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Phenobestin contains the following ingredients:
- Phenylethylamine HCL
- Methlysnephrine HCL
- N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine HCL
- Synephrine HCL
- Theobromine Anhydrous
- Yohimbe Extract (bark)
Phenobestin is comprised of six ingredients. Phenylethylamine HCL is used because it helps to increase the dopamine levels in the brain which helps you feel good and reduces your appetite. Methlysnephrine HCL is an a Phenylethylamine alkaloid which can cross the brain brainer to improve communication between neurological systems. N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine HCL magnifies the original ingredient to help increase feelings of well being and reduce the appetite. Synepherine HCL comes from bitter orange and is a stimulant that helps burn fat, and promotes increased energy levels. Theobromine anhydrous is a concentrated form of a mild stimulant found in chocolate, which can increase urination and relax the bronchi muscles. Yohimbe Extract helps move fatty acids through the body and slows down the body’s fat conversion process while promoting blood flow throughout the body.
- Phenobestin is available without a prescription.
- This company offers a volume discount, so if you’ve tried it an liked it you can buy more at once and save money on the per bottle cost.
- Phenobestin only offers a refund if you do not use the product. If you open it and take one, you are stuck with it.
- The stimulants in this formula may cause some negative side effects.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
- This supplement is expensive at anywhere from $64 to $100 for a single month’s supply.
Phenobestin is a non-prescription alternative to phentermine. If you take more than directed, or are particularly sensitive to stimulants, you may experience some negative side effects. Any weight loss supplement needs to be combined with a nutritionally balanced and reduced calorie diet, as well as a regular exercise program if you want to see real weight loss results. Expecting the supplement to do all the work for you will lead to little or no result. While this supplement could work, we do not know if there are enough active ingredients to produce real results, and advocate using it with diet and exercise.