What You Should Know
Phenolox is manufactured by the company Metabolic Nutrition. The official website for Metabolic Nutrition tells us that it is formulated to address a slow metabolism by boosting caloric burn. Some of the major active ingredients in Phenolox include Advantra Z and Green Tea Extract. Green Tea Extract has fast become one of the most common ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. Advantra Z is made from Citrus Aurantium, which many manufacturers of weight loss products now use as an alternative to the now banned, once-popular ingredient ephedrine. The other ingredients in Phenolox are ingredients that can commonly be found in other similar weight loss products on the market today.
The ingredients in Phenolox consist of: Green Tea Extract, Advantra Z, L-Carnitine, L-Phenylalanine, Cayenne Pepper Extract Coleus Forskohlii, Yohimbe, Chromium Picolinate and DC Potassium Phosphate.
The official website for Phenolox tells us that it should be taken three times a day, and that users should not exceed more than six capsules in a day. There are a number of warnings that come with this product, so if you have any existing health problems or are taking any kind of prescription medication you should carefully read the contraindications. Some experts also urge caution due to the use of Citrus Aurantium, which is also known as Synephrine and Bitter Orange Extract, whien included in any weight loss products as they believe that it may increase the risk of a stroke or heart attack. Phenolox can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $52.00 for a bottle. There is also a money back guarantee if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product.
- There is an official website for Phenolox, and the product can be ordered directly from the official website.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- There is a full comprehensive list of ingredients for the product available.
- This product should not be taken if you have any kind of heart or blood pressure problem, or if you have any family history of these ailments.
- Some experts warn that Citrus Aurantium can increase the risk of a stroke or heart attack.
- We are not told what distinguishes Phenolox from other products containing the same ingredients for sale on the market.
- The market is swamped with products which contain Green Tea Extract as a major active ingredient.
Unfortunately, at the end of the day there is nothing revolutionary about the product, Phenolox. All of the ingredients in Phenolox are available in other weight loss products. We are not given any information as to what distinguishes Phenolox from these other products, such as the concentration of active ingredients that has been used. As things stand we cannot see a reason to pick it over and above other similar weight loss products for sale on the market today.