What You Should Know
Phenomannan claims to be a very powerful weight loss supplement. There are many products on the market today that make those same claims. It claims to work by suppressing the appetite and by helping to burn fat and boost the metabolism. We will take a closer look at the product to see if it is worth it for our readers.
List of Ingredients
Phenomannan contains the following ingredients: Glucomannan, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Synephrine.
Phenomannan contains ingredients known to help burn fat and suppress the appetite. Glucomannan is a commonly used appetite suppressant because it absorbs many times its weight when taken with water. This causes it to expand and fill the stomach creating a feeling of fullness. Caffeine anhydrous is basically caffeine without the water. Caffeine is a stimulant which is thought to help burn fat. Synephrine is better known as “bitter orange.” It is a fruit that is considered to be ephedra’s cousin. It provides the same stimulant effects without the harmful side effects.
A bottle of this supplement can be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website for just $4.05 per bottle plus shipping and handling. This does not enroll you in an automatic shipment program, and claims to be subject to a 100% money back guarantee. We like that the full amount of the ingredients in the formula is disclosed to the customer. For best results, you are advised to take anywhere from 2 to 4 capsules at least half an hour before eating breakfast and lunch. Take the supplement with at least 12 ounces of water to get the maximum effect from the glucomannan. Do not take before dinner.
- Phenomannan contains well known, powerful ingredients to help suppress the appetite and burn fat.
- This product is heavy on stimulants which can cause negative side effects such as insomnia, jitters, and headaches.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
- There is no clinical research to suggest the ingredients are proven to work together. Though they work independently, they may not produce the same results.
- Though the product claims to use clinically proven amounts, we see no verification that these amounts are what will work.
Phenomannan may be worth a try, but you should practice care if you decide to use it. Though the all natural formula should not cause any side effects, and is considered safe, those who are sensitive to stimulants need to be especially careful. At $4.05 plus shipping and handling per bottle, it is not an expensive investment, but since there is no clinical research to verify that these ingredients work together as a whole, and no verification of the clinically proven amounts, we still recommend our readers proceed with caution. Remember, you get what you pay for!