What You Should Know
Ephedra is banned in the U.S., but is available in dietary supplements online. Companies want to create an atmosphere where dieters look at ephedra and immediately want the product due to stories of increased weight loss. Phentalene is a product with the “banned” ingredient making several undocumented claims of effectiveness. Is this the miracle diet pill dieters need to improve energy and live a healthier life; we will see.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin B12
- Sida Cordifolia
Phentalene Proprietary Matrix:
- Phenylethylamine HCL
- Raspberry Ketones
- 1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Phentalene is a dietary supplement designed to reduce appetite, increase energy and provide lasting weight management support. The product contains several stimulants that potentially increase the heart rate, resulting in increased weight loss. We know there are several proven weight loss ingredients on the market that are stimulants, such as caffeine and green tea. Phentalene does not contain either supplement. The ingredients are a mixture of organic compounds.
The product is available on the official website for $34.99. This is rather expensive compared to similar stimulant-based dietary supplements. Dieters will have a difficult time trusting a supplement with a potentially banned substance included in the formula.
Throughout the website, there is no information relating to clinical trials or scientific research. There are several claims relating to the efficacy of Phentalene not supported. The only outside information available on the website is testimonials. We did find testimonials online stating the supplement causes sleeplessness, dependence and jitters.
- The ingredient listing is available for review on the official website.
- Dieters have the ability to purchase the supplement on the website.
- The product is expensive compared to similar supplements.
- The supplement contains several stimulants.
- Several of the ingredients produce psychotropic affects.
- The product attempts to mislead the dieter by adding ephedra in the ingredient listing.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- Phentalene does not provide information relating to scientific research or clinical trials.
- There is no ingredient in Phentalene producing appetite suppression.
Phentalene attempts to use ephedra as the selling tool. What we learned was ephedra is a genus of plant. We know ephedra is a banned substance, but what the maker does not explain is not every strain of ephedra is a banned substance. Only the Asian strains are banned in the US. Phentalene uses Sida Cordifolia, a derivative. This substance is not banned in the US, although the properties tend to produce similar psychotropic affects. Aside from the misuse of ephedra, there is no evidence the supplement actually is effective. There are no other active ingredients proven to assist in weight loss.