What You Should Know
Phenterfein is a diet supplement that does not require a doctor’s prescription. This supplement is claimed to be the “number one diet pill in the world”, a pretty big claim! Phenterfein aims to assist with weight reduction by improving mood, suppressing appetite, boosting metabolism and increasing energy levels. Active ingredients found in Phenterfein are stated to be the maximum amount allowed. 1-3 capsules (twice daily) of Phenterfein are taken at a time with 16 ounces of water. This supplement sells on the official website for $79.99 for 120 capsules. Phenterfein is not intended for dieters under the age of 18.
Some of the primary active ingredients found in Phenterfein are Rhodiola Rosea (enhances mood and boosts energy), Glucuronolacton (increases energy), Evodiamine (aids in fat loss), Citrus Aurantium, Salvia Sclarea extract (helps break down fat), Vinpocetine (decreases body fat), Yohimbine and Octopamine HCL (boosts metabolic rate). Phenterfein is stated to be taken at least eight hours prior to going to sleep. This is likely due to the stimulants found in the product. Essentially Phenterfein is meant to be taken by individuals who’re severely overweight. Some restrictions that go with Phenterfein are; not to be taken by women who’re pregnant or nursing, those who have high blood pressure, individuals who’re asthmatic, allergic to chocolate or have renal disease. Phenterfein is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
List of Ingredients
This supplement contains key components such as Rhodiola Rosea, Glucuronolacton, Evodiamine, Citrus Aurantium, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Vinpocetine, Yohimbine and Octopamine HCL.
Full ingredient list was not found.
Phenterfein is a dietary drug that endeavors to help users with appetite suppression, increased metabolism, mood enhancement and elevated energy levels. Phenterfein also aims to break down fat and reduce overall body fat. Phenterfein is taken twice each day with water and is geared toward men and women who are “severely” overweight. This supplement sells for $79.99 on the official website, which claims that this price-point is actually a “half-price” discount.
- Phenterfein can be purchased conveniently online.
- The official Phenterfein website provides consumer testimonials.
- Free shipping is offered on the official Phenterfein website.
- Phenterfein comes in a simple capsule form.
- Phenterfein contains rather large amounts of caffeine, which is known for drawing water from the body.
- Phenterfein does not appear to come with a money-back guarantee.
- The official website does not provide significant clinical research supporting Phenterfein.
- Some individuals may be allergic to certain ingredients found in Phenterfein.
- Phenterfein may be quite pricey for some individuals since it costs $79.99 per bottle, which may only last one month or less.
- Individuals with certain health issues cannot take Phenterfein, due to potential reactions.
- The ingredient Yohimbe has been linked to dangerously increased heart-rate and has been known to create a “jittery” sensation.
While it’s always nice to see dietary supplements come in a simple capsule form, it may be difficult for some dieters to distinguish which one is right for them. In some regards, Phenterfein appears similar to numerous other diet supplements currently available. On the bright side, this diet drug is available without a prescription, however, certain aspects of the official website may raise a few eyebrows. It would be nice to see more clinical evidence regarding the safety of Phenterfein since this product appears to be a very potent stimulant.