Plant Macerat Review
What You Should Know
Plant Macerat is a weight loss supplement that is taken sublingually. Those selling Plant Macerat online tell us that it is a tasteless liquid formula, which is left to dissolve under the user’s tongue. Some of the major active ingredients include plants and herbs that have diuretic qualities.
The Plant Macerat diet supplement includes: Fennel Leaves, Dandelion Leaves, Birch Leaves, Cherry Stems, L-Arginine, L-Ornithin and L-Carnitine.
The online shop that sells Plant Macerat does not give us an extraordinary amount of information regarding this product. We are simply told that ten drops of Plant Macerat should be placed under the tongue thirty minutes before meals, and that they should be administered via an eye-dropper that comes with the product. Plant Macerat can be purchased at a price of $29.95 for one bottle. Other information regarding this product is sparse. There does not appear to be a money back guarantee, nor an offer of a trial sized bottle for potential users to sample.
Of course, Plant Macerat is not the only weight loss product on the market that claims to be able to help you lose weight by elimating toxins and water from the body with diuretic plants. The amino acids that are contained in Plant Macerat, including L-Arginine and L- Carnitine, aid with the metabolization of fats. However, a number of other weight loss products on the market also include these amino acids. Some customer testimonials for this product on consumer websites express disappointment with the customer service given by the online shop that sells Plant Macerat.
- Plant Macerat can be ordered directly online.
- There is a full list of ingredients available for Plant Macerat.
- The product is within the medium price range.
- There is a lack of detailed information on Plant Macerat, even from the site that appears to be this product’s official online retailer.
- Products containing diuretics can be effective for those whose weight gain is due to water retention, but are usually not effective if weight is due to other reasons like body fat.
- There are a large number of negative online testimonials to be found regarding Plant Macerat.
- Some medical professionals strongly oppose the use of diuretics as weight loss aids, and believe that they can harm the immune system if used for very long.
Firstly, weight loss products where the ingredients are primarily plants with diuretic qualities are usually only effective against weight gain due to water retention. Having said this, even if your weight gain is due to water retention, using a diuretic to stimulate weight loss could have unpleasant side effects on a user’s daily life. If a doctor prescribes a diuretic for clinical reasons, it is certainly the way to go. However, the fact that there are a large number of negative testimonials regarding the after-sales service for this product, and that detailed and reliable information about it is sparse, does not inspire confidence. As things stand, we would be hesitant about using a mysterious diuretic such as Plant Macerat when attempting to lose long-term weight.