What You Should Know
Potters Boldex is a natural weight loss supplement produced in the United Kingdom. This supplement aims to help with weight loss by keeping the liver and thyroid in a more healthy state. As the liver plays a cruicial role in the body’s ability to break down fat, and the the thyroid controls hormones that play a role in metabolism, this supplement claims to be a viable weight loss solution for 30 years. We will take a closer look at the product and its claims to determine if it has any value to dieters.
List of Ingredients
Dry Extract Boldo, Butternut Bark, Dandelion Root, Dry Extract Fucus, Dextrose Monohydrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose, Shellac, Sucrose, Kaolin Light, Titanium Dioxide, Red and Yellow Iron Oxides.
Potters Boldex contains diuretics and laxatives. This means it will pull water and waste from the body, therefore possibly making it difficult for people taking the supplement to be away from the restroom for long periods of time. As we cannot see an appetite suppressant or fat burner in the formula, we know it likely will not work to help dieters lose fat weight, which is the way many people lose weight to keep it off. It is suggested to take two to three capsules per day for best results.
- Potters Boldex does not have any yeast, dairy, or wheat products. It is a good option for those who are lactose intolerant, allergic to wheat or on a gluten free diet, and vegetarians.
- The capsule form is easy for people to take.
- This product does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- This product should not be used by women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
- There are no free trials of Potters Boldex.
- There is no money back guarantee for this product.
- There are diuretics and laxatives in this formula, which may cause artificial weight loss on the scale.
While it is true that Potters Boldex may offer some benefits, we believe the inclusion of a diuertic and laxative will force the body to let go of excess water and waste, giving the illusion of weight loss. While the user does technically lose weight, since it is not fat loss, the weight is likely to rebound. We suggest using a supplement that contains a proven fat burner or appetite suppressant together with a balanced diet and exercise program for best results.