Power 90 Review
What You Should Know
Tony Horton’s Power 90 Boot Camp is an exercise program put forth by celebrity trainer Tony Horton, and is available for purchase at www.beachbody.com. When purchased, the program consists of six workouts and a sculpting band. The training program is supposed to target specific areas of the body for maximum fat burning and toning results in just 30 minutes per day. Power 90 has a 90-day money back guarantee. Those who order the program also receive a program guide, calendar and online access to help track progress. There are also bonus gifts included, such as an accelerated fat burning workout, a meal plan, supplements and a measuring tape.
Sculpting band and workout videos.
The Power 90 training workouts include four different sculpting workouts, four different cardio workouts, and two workouts that specifically target the abdominal muscles. The sculpting workouts are designed to tone, firm and strengthen, while the cardio workouts are supposed to burn fat at an accelerated rate. The ab workouts are two six-minute routines that focus on delivering a flat, six-pack stomach. The combined routines are said to burn fat and trim inches off the waistline within 90 days. The user can track their progress and obtain support on the website. The supplements are said to naturally enhance weight loss and muscle toning.
- The workout routines are effective if done as directed. Most users have seen results of improved muscle tone and weight loss.
- The exercise contributes to overall improved health as well as improved appearance.
- The Power 90 videos are boring, with outdated music, monotonous routines and an annoying person leading the workout. This makes the program very hard to stick with.
- Many people are wary of weight loss supplements, so they do not use the ones included in Power 90.
- The workouts are supposed to be done six-days a week, which many people who buy fitness videos do not have time to do.
- Power 90 does not sufficiently emphasize healthy eating habits in conjunction with exercise, which may minimize the long-term benefits of the program.
Tony Horton’s Power 90 Boot Camp is an effective workout regimen. If the program is followed correctly and consistently, the user will burn fat and build muscle, resulting in successful weight loss and improved health. Most consumers who have commented on the program are satisfied with the results, but many of them also complain that the workouts themselves are not enjoyable. Power 90 is available online, and is reasonably priced at $59.85 plus $12.95 shipping and handling. As with any workout program, the user must be committed and motivated, and also must follow a healthy diet.