PowerNutra Extreme Detox Review
What You Should Know
PowerNutra Extreme Detox claims to be designed to quickly flush toxins out of the user`s body. It is made up of strong laxatives and diuretic agents. Although advertised as a potent weight loss solution, detoxification should be looked at warily in terms of its capacity to offer weight loss. While the detoxification process instantly results in the shedding of a few pounds (as the excess toxins and excretory build up in the intestines is pushed out), this weight loss is not equivalent to fat weight loss and should not be construed as an alternative. PowerNutra Extreme Detox is available through multiple supplement vendors, and the price varies. A bottle contains 60 tablets and costs around $17, and the company claims to offer a money back guarantee.
List of Ingredients
Alfalfa (leaf), Psyllium husk, Lemon peel, Wheatgrass, Rubarb (root), Buckthorn (leaf), Gentian (root), Turmeric (root), Peppermint (leaf)
Fast detoxification and colon cleanse. Internal body detoxification, leading to better skin, hair and nails. Healthy colon and intestinal tract.
- It is comprised of natural ingredients.
- Helps to cleanse the digestive system and prepare the body for a weight loss program.
- Helps in alleviating weight loss plateaus during diet plans, as the weight loss that comes from the detoxification process can help to motivate the dieter further, but this is a psychological benefit that does not have a purely physiological root.
- Detoxification has only limited weight loss benefits.
- The weight loss that can be derived out of a detox reduces with each subsequent detox or colon cleanse, as there is lesser build up inside the body.
- The weight loss derived out of detoxification occurs only once and is not a sustained process.
- Weight loss deriving out of detoxification and colon cleansing is not an alternative for fat burning metabolic weight loss; one could even say that it is `temporary` weight loss.
- The `proprietary` blend of ingredients does not give actual breakdown in terms of proportion of the various ingredients in the detoxification supplement.
- The `fast` detoxification promised often means a drastic change in the body, which tends to leech the body of minerals and sway the homeostatic balance within one`s body.
Dieters should consider following up their detoxification program with a weight loss plan based on healthy and small sized meals, regular fat burning exercise, and maybe aid the whole process by employing the benefits of a metabolic booster or an appetite suppressant; however, these last two should be taken after careful research and appropriate caution. Taking PowerNutra Extreme Detox, or any other detoxification medication is not an alternative to fat burning weight loss.Moreover, detoxification can also be done in a natural way by adding on healthy habits like taking more fiber and regular exercise without taking such powerful detoxification supplements.