What You Should Know
PrescriptFit is a weight loss therapy that uses engineered food products. These products claim to increase the metabolic rate, cause weight loss and treat medical conditions that are linked to eating issues. The website states that the PrescriptFit strategies were developed from experience and clinical data, thus offer to improve the health of whoever implements them. PrescriptFit concentrates on the behavioral and physiological elements of its consumers. This, based on the website, provides users with complete nutrition while enabling them to lose weight and become healthier. With amino acids used in their making, the products offered promise to enhance the body’s metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates. Thus, cellular function and healing will also be improved.
PrescriptFit offers a number of products for sale on its official website. Some soups, such as the PrescriptFit Chicken Soup, offer some of their ingredients. In addition, some edibles offer some of their nutritional data. However, not all the products have their ingredients listed.
PrescriptFit makes a variety of products that deal with eating disorders, be they excessive eating problems or the opposite. Based on the website, the products of PrescriptFit can prevent boredom, avoid deprivation, enhance the dieter’s social interaction and reinforce the dieter. As for the physical elements PrescriptFit focuses on, these include cytokine physiology normalization, amino acid fortification, brain feeding receptor mitigation and balancing if macronutrients and micronutrients for enhanced metabolism. Consumables such as shakes, soups, puddings and snack bars are combined with multivitamins along with amino acids. This combination fortifies the body along with enhancing the metabolism. In addition, the site claims that their edible supplements taste good despite being dietary products. Thus claiming the products to be a pleasant change for dieters.
- There are numerous flavoring vials for sale. These are sugar free and calorie free to enhance most of the consumable products.
- Soups are engineered to cater to the allergies some people suffer from. For example, the PrescriptFit EggPro doesn’t contain milk or soy protein, gelatin or salt.
- The edible products boast about having a good taste. However, if that isn’t enough, flavors can be purchased and added to the shakes, soups and puddings.
- Ingredients and their quantities aren’t mentioned with most of the products.
- There are no guarantees with any of the products sold.
- None of the products on PrescriptFit’s website seem to be approved by the FDA or any authority.
- There is no proof on the effectiveness of the products published on the site.
PrescriptFit has a number of products, from simple supplements to edibles such as soups and shakes. Although the main purpose of these products is weight loss, they promote the better health of their consumers. However, there is no way of discovering what these products contain as the website doesn’t provide that information.