What You Should Know
Prolab Thermo Pro is an Ephedra-free weight loss supplement that claims to increase metabolism and increase energy. This product states that it can be used without a diet and exercise routine, but that those who combine it with one will get quicker and better results. Those taking Prolab Thermo Pro are instructed to take one capsule with a full glass of water three times daily. It does not state when this product should be taken and there is no maximum daily dosage listed either. Prolab Thermo Pro retails for $31.99 per bottle and each bottle contains sixty capsules which is not even a full months supply when taken as indicated.
The official website for Prolab Thermo Pro does list the ingredients in this product, but there is very little important information besides that. There are no user testimonials posted and there does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee. Those wishing to try Prolab Thermo Pro can do so without a prescription because this product is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Forskohlin, Citrus Aurantium Extract (fruit), Synepherine, Caffeine, White Willow Bark Extract, Cayenne Pepper (fruit), Ginger Root, Gelatin, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
Prolab Thermo Pro contains the ingredient Coleus Forskohli Root Extract which is said to break down fat and stimulate the thyroid hormone. It is also said to increase the metabolism. The ingredient Caffeine is said to increase energy and help promote fat burning. The ingredient White Willow Bark Extract is said to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Prolab Thermo Pro encourages users to combine this product with a diet and exercise routine.
- This product is Ephedra free.
- Prolab Thermo Pro is expensive when compared to similar products.
- There does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee with this product.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Prolab Thermo Pro.
- There is no research cited to prove the effectiveness of this product.
- Prolab Thermo Pro contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Prolab Thermo Pro.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Prolab Thermo Pro does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed energy increasing thermogenic weight loss supplements available today. Prolab Thermo Pro may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Prolab Thermo Pro is right for them.