What You Should Know
ProMagnon-25 is marketed as a pro-steroid that can increase lean muscle mass, increase strength and increase muscle hardness. This product is intended for male bodybuilders and avid athletes and is not a weight loss supplement. Those using ProMagnon-25 are instructed to take one to two capsules with a full glass of water every day for thirty days and then to take a ninety day break. Users are warned not to take this product for more than thirty days and they must take a ninety day break in between cycles. ProMagnon-25 retails for $79.99 per bottle and each bottle should last for one thirty day cycle.
There is no official website for ProMagnon-25, but many websites that sell it offer some type of satisfaction guarantee. There are no user testimonials posted for this product and important information on this product is difficult to find. Those wishing to use ProMagnon-25 can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17Bdiol, L-Tyrosine, Tonkat Ali Extract, ATP Disodium, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sorbitol, Croscarmelose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate and Stearic Acid.
ProMagnon-25 contains the ingredient 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17Bdiol which is said to increase muscle mass and strength.
- ProMagnon-25 does encourage exercise.
- ProMagnon-25 is not designed to be a weight loss supplement.
- It is difficult to tell what negative long term effects are associated with the use of this product.
- There are several dangerous side effects associated with the ingredients in this product.
- Women should not use ProMagnon-25.
- Those being treated for psychiatric conditions should not use this product.
- ProMagnon-25 contains stimulants so those who are sensitive to stimulants should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and increased blood pressure may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or any other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or any other medical conditions should not take ProMagnon-25.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- There are no user testimonials posted for ProMagnon-25.
- There is no research cited to prove the effectiveness of this product.
ProMagnon-25 does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed legal steroid supplements available today. ProMagnon-25 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using ProMagnon-25 is right for them.