Promax Pro Series Bar Review
What You Should Know
At some point or another, you may have considered a protein supplement to help you reach your weight loss and fitness goals. As you may be aware, protein is really pushed nowadays as part of a healthy and lean diet. Protein helps suppress hunger, and it also assists with building lean muscle tissue. Therefore a protein supplement can be helpful when it comes to fat loss. One protein supplement option is the Promax Pro Series Bar. This product is marketed as a “complete” high-protein bar, and it is available in peanut butter crisp and triple chocolate crisp flavors. A 12-pack sells for $30.99 on drugstore.com.
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Tapioca Starch
- Calcium Carbonate
- Soy Lecithin
- Sodium Caseinate
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein Isolate
- Calcium Caseinate
- Brown Rice Syrup
- Soluable Corn Fiber
- Soy Isolate
- Alkalized Cocoa
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Invert Evaporated Cane Syrup
- Canola Oil
- Unsweetened Chocolate
- Natural Flavor
- Ground Almonds
- Nonfat Milk
- Stevia Leaf Extract (REB A)
The Promax Pro Series Bar is certified gluten-free, and it is sweetened with Stevia. However, you should be aware that this product does contain almonds, soy, and milk. The purpose of this bar is to curb your food cravings, provide substantial protein for muscles, and boost your endurance levels. It is suitable for men and women of all ages, and can be eaten at any time of the day.
Other than 28 grams of protein, the Promax Pro Series Bar provides 10 grams of dietary fiber, 330 calories, 420 milligrams of potassium, 40 grams of carbohydrates, 14 grams of sugar, 380 milligrams of sodium, and 10 grams of fat. Therefore this is a pretty well-rounded meal supplement bar.
- This protein bar is free of artificial sweeteners, gelatin, and maltitol.
- You get 28 grams of protein from each Promax Pro Series Bar.
- This product will help suppress hunger and boost energy levels.
- There is 10 grams of fat in a single bar, which is a lot.
- This protein supplement lacks ingredients that cause fat burning.
- Each Promax Pro Series Bar contains 14 grams of sugar.
- Some people will not be able to eat this bar, due to food allergies.
One thing that makes Promax Pro Series Bar unique is its 10 grams of dietary fiber. This is great for digestion and appetite suppression. The 28 grams of protein in this product is wonderful as well, and should help provide energy and build muscles. On the other hand, some dieters will not appreciate the 10 grams of fat and 14 grams of sugar in the Promax Pro Series Bar. After all, this fat and sugar can contribute to weight gain.