Propadrol EP Review
What You Should Know
Different people have different weight loss goals. While you may be striving to shed 10 pounds of body fat, your friend may be working to shed 60 pounds of excess weight. Either way, a healthy diet plan and regular exercise are beneficial. Many people even consult a doctor to learn more about diet pills and other weight loss methods. This is a great way to get some professional input on weight reduction. In this review, we are going to examine a product that is available over-the-counter. It is Propadrol EP, and it is manufactured by EST. Some online distributors offer this supplement for around $57 (90 capsules).
- 7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone
- D-Aspartic Acid & N-Methyl-D-Asparate
- Magnesium stearate
Propadrol EP is a capsule formula that is marketed at men. This supplement aims to increase testosterone levels and enhance sexual performance, while reducing estrogen in the system. This can potentially lead to improved muscle mass, reduced body fat, and a leaner physique. According to EST, this formula induces free testosterone, but does not lead to any side effects.
As for the ingredients used in Propadrol EP, they include 7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone, as well as D-Aspartic Acid and N-Methyl-D-Asparate. This is essentially a proprietary blend of ingredients that works together to induce free testosterone, and promote the inhibition of Alpha Reductase. Only one user review was found on Propadrol EP capsules, and it was discouraging. It is certainly recommended to consult a real physician before taking a dietary supplement such as this. This way you can learn more about side effects and potential drawbacks before using this product daily.
- This supplement may improve lean muscle mass.
- Propadrol EP capsules may elevate your sex drive, which some guys might like.
- This product increases testosterone levels, which can lead to side effects.
- Propadrol EP may work in a similar fashion to anabolic steroids.
- There is a negative user review found online for this product.
- This supplement is not specifically for weight reduction and management.
- There are more promising diet products available online and in stores.
Any time you start to mess with testosterone levels and estrogen levels, it is prudent to involve a licensed physician. After all, these are hormones that can really throw your body out of whack. Therefore we do not recommend that you spend $57 on Propadrol EP. Visit a doctor and discuss whether or not this product is actually safe. Also, note that this supplement is not specifically for weight reduction or fat loss. It is more for muscle gain in men. If you need a product specifically for weight reduction, there are others available online and in local stores.