Prothin Diet Program Review
What You Should Know
The Prothin Diet Program is a weight management systems that uses pre-meal dissolving tablet, meal replacement shakes, and a thermogenic blend to support the metabolism and maximize weight loss.
List of Ingredients
The Prothin pre-meal tablets contain: phaseolamin, chitosan, inunlin, grapefruit pectin powdered extract, and ascorbic acid. The first three ingredients are soluble and insoluble fibers and the ascorbic acid is a form of vitamin C.
The meal replacement shakes contain the following: soy protein isolate, fiber, essential vitamins and minerals (folate, riboflavin, thiamin, niacin, calcium, iodine, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium, and vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, and E.). Each protein shake is only 150 calories.
The thermogenic blend contains green tea extract, bitter melon fruit concentrate, alpha lipoic acid, l-tyrosine, banaba extract, rhodiola rosea extract, kelp extract, cocoa hull extract, and cayenne pepper.
Two pre-meal tablets should be dissolved in 8 oz. of water and consumed before meals to prevent overeating. A chocolate or vanilla protein shake should be used to replace one meal each day. Recipes for these shakes are available on the Prothin Diet Program website. The last step in the Prothin Diet Program is the thermogenic blend. Two tablets should be taken three times a day with water at meal times.
In addition to the three products that make up the Prothin Diet Program, recipes, nutritional information, and a meal plan are also available on the program website to make things as easy as possible for people trying to lose weight.
- This program uses a thermogenic blend product.
- This program emphasizes the importance of exercise and provides suggestion and links on the program’s website.
- This program focuses on a healthy lifestyle and doesn’t simply promote the use of their product with no lifestyle change for permanent weight loss.
- Not everyone will enjoy the lemon-lime flavor of the pre-meal tablets.
- Meal replacement shakes may not appeal to everyone.
- Although the program website had detailed information about their products and what kind of results it will bring, there is little to no information about contacting the company or ordering the product, which can leave would-be dieters wondering what to do. It appears that the Prothin Diet Program operates through distributors, but there is no information available to put people in contact with distributors.
- Although programs like this seem to be a complete package and everything that a person needs to know in order to have successful weight loss, many times these programs are very expensive. At the time of this review, only one website could be found that was selling this product. The retail price was around $150.
Programs like the Prothin Diet Program that seem too good to be true, often are. Little contact information and little availability of the product will most likely turn people away from this weight management system.