Quick Trim Hot Stix Review
What You Should Know
The world of diet products, energy drinks, and meal-replacement supplements tends to merge. After all, many of these modern products are claimed to assist you in more ways than one. In this piece, we are going to look at Quick Trim Hot Stix. You will find this supplement for sale online through stores like drugstore.com, and it costs around $25. This is a multipurpose formula that is suitable for women and men alike.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Thiamin (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic acid
- Green Tea Extract (180 mg antioxidant polyphenols, 90 mg epigallocatechin gallate)
- Guarana Seed Extract (50 mg caffeine)
- Raspberry Ketone
- Banana Leaf Extract (1% corosolic acid)
- Fibersol 2 digestion resistant maltodextrin
- Citrus Pectin
- Apple Pectin
- Hydrolyzed Oat Fiber
- Grape Skin Extract
- Grapeseed Extract
- Hyaluronic Acid Sodium
- L Cysteine
- Methylsufonlylmethane (organic sulfur complex)
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones)
Quick Trim Hot Stix are claimed to support the metabolism, energize the body, provide antioxidant protection, improve skin health, and aid the hair and nails as well. This way you can slim down, get in shape, and look your best. You simply add one stick to a 16-ounce bottle of water, and shake well. This formula can be consumed daily. It has a berry flavor, and provides the body with nutrients. This formula also helps support healthy blood glucose levels.
Some of the key ingredients used in Quick Trim Hot Stix are Green Tea Extract (may improve the metabolism), Banana Leaf Extract, Fibersol 2 (assists with bowel movements), Hydrolyzed Oat Fiber (encourages regularity), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (boosts mental clarity), and various daily vitamins (provide antioxidant protection). This product is made in the USA, and is free of sugar.
- Many daily vitamins are found in Quick Trim Hot Stix.
- This weight loss and energy formula is free of sugar.
- No customer testimonials were found to support Quick Trim Hot Stix.
- This product comes across like many others available today (contains similar ingredients).
- It is unlikely that this supplement will lead to real, long-term weight loss.
When you stop to take a look at all of the energy drinks and supplements on the market today, it is overwhelming. The reality is that most of these products contain similar ingredients, such as Green Tea and Guarana. While these products may give you a boost of energy, many of them will not assist with real fat loss for the long haul. This is why we do not recommend Quick Trim Hot Stix for serious weight reduction.