Rapid Fusion Power Diet Review
What You Should Know
Rapid Nutrition manufactures several natural aids and supplements, including its Rapid Fusion Power Diet weight loss aid. The supplement is delivered in a liquid soft-gel capsule meant to speed up release of the product upon ingestion to increase effectiveness. The green, white and oolong tea extracts are said to increase fat burning while Rapid Nutrition claims that the Hoodia Gordonii ingredient is an appetite suppressant. The product also contains extracts of the Camellia Sinesis plant, which the manufacturer claims is a power antioxidant that not only aids in weight loss but slows down the aging process. The EGCG triple-tea mixture is said to be an antioxidant that speeds up energy and fat loss. A bottle of sixty capsules retails for between $10.00 and $14.00. The recommended dosage is two capsules per day, paired with large amounts of water.
List of Ingredients
Rapid Fusion liquid soft-gel tablets ingredients include Thiamin, Riboglavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Green Tea extract, White Tea extract, Oolong Tea extract, Hoodia Gordonii extract, Natural Coffee (Coffee Canephora) extract (99% Caffeine), L-Taurine, American Ginseng Powder (Root), Eleuthero Powder (Root), Soy Bean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Turmeric and Natural Vanilla Flavor.
Rapid Fusion Power Diet capsules are said to be fast acting due to their soft liquid-gel makeup. These pills are also said to be better tasting than their dry counterparts, and in fact taste like vanilla. The ingredients of the tablets claim to have ingredients the increase metabolism and energy as well as fat and weight loss. The product also claims to reduce hunger.
- The capsules are relatively inexpensive in comparison with other similar products and are easy to use.
- Rapid Fusion is easy to purchase and is available both online and in stores.
- Few reviews are available for this product. No reviews are provided on the Rapid Nutrition website nor does the company provide any scientific proof or data to support their claims of effectiveness.
- Rapid Nutrition’s claims about Rapid Fusion Power Diet have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Some users report getting jitters from this product, while others said they have seen no change since beginning use.
While some reviews of this product confirm its success in aiding with weight loss and increased energy several also point to little or no results and jitters from the caffeine in the product. Without conclusive scientific data and studies it is difficult to determine what the usual success of the product is and whether the effectiveness claimed by the manufacturer is normal and indeed common.